First game you can remember playing

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Super Mario Bro for the NES. First played it when I was 2, it's the first game I ever remember playing.
Then Tetris, Mike Tysons punchout and Some hockey game.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Mario (no clue which particular title) on the Game Boy, first console game was the first Sonic on the Sega Mega Drive.

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis but I remember that I was too young to actually play it and I just watched it so it doesn't really count. So honestly its probably the original Spyro the Dragon, can't tell if it was just because I was young but it was pretty fantastic and really hard.

CellShaded

Aug 8, 2009
One of the old Ghost in The Shell games for PS1. Ô_o Oh, and The Adventures of Lomax..such a hard game, back then, atleast. Another game I remember playing was Heart of Darkness, but I only played it for about 5 minutes, couldn't get past the first enemy.

Jondare

Aug 23, 2010
Probably played a couple of gameboy titles before that, but the first PC game i can really remember playing was Red Alert 2, over at a friends house. Ever since then, they haven't been able to tear me from the pc... don't know if i should thank him for introducing me to this wonderfull hobby, er damn him for making me addicted to it like this :p

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Some Snowboarding game, I can't remember which, on the PS1.

First RPG: Legend of Dragoon. Ahh, good times.

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
Desert Storm and Super Mario Brothers for Super Nes and funny thing I still have all my old systems

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
There was some game for c64 that I don't know the name of but the 1st I remember is Super Mario World.
EDIT I mean super mario LAND

Xarran

Oct 2, 2010
Erm so long ago.. the earliest I can remember is Way of the Exploding Fist for the Commodore 64

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
HALO CE for the XBOX.

EDIT:

Kenneth Lorens said:
Math Blasters.

I had a very educational childhood.
Yeah, for me if you count those types of games then it's some kind of ABC game. Can't/don't want to remember any more about it.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Space Taxi on Commodore 64 at I believe year '88 or '89. Excellent game, that. It was also my favourite game until my parents got us a SNES a few years later and I found a strangely alluring game named Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past on a friend's shelf that I just had to try...

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
k-ossuburb said:
I think it was either Double Dragon or Afterburner.

Awwww yeeeaaaah.
High five sir/madam, me too.

Though I can't really remember playing it. I know it was the first game I played but the first game that I properly remember is either Ratchet and Clank or Max Payne...

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
My first games are merged in my mind into one entity (chronologically speaking), therefore I do not remember which one is the real First. However, I will take a guess and say it was Sonic 2.