First game you can remember playing

Fredrikorex

Sep 25, 2009
The first game I remember playing, is Monkey Island 3. (It's a good game!)

I know I've played games before that but not what games it was.

AtheistAndProud

Apr 25, 2010
Mario Kart Double Dash.
Only game I had for two years.
I got so good at it, I beat my friend using my feet.
Did you know it's really hard to use joysticks with your feet?

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Classic Super Mario for the NES. Mind you I sucked at it horribly, but I could at least get past the first level!

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
It was some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles thing. On a handheld with an LCD screen. And it ran off of a casette. And probably wasn't licensed. Ah, Eastern Europe in the mid-nineties..

SplitDemonIdentity

Aug 23, 2010
Mortal Kombat and New Tetris on the N64. My cousins owned the Nintendo and I'd play. Back then I was the six year old queen of Mortal Kombat and full of fail on Tetris.

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
SUPER MARIO LAND! That game was awesome, it wasn't mine which would explain why I only got passed 3 levels of the possible 12, but it was awesome!

danhere

Apr 5, 2010
Megawat22 said:
Bugs Bunny Lost in Time.
I can't even remember if I completed it or not...
I remember playing that when Hurricane Floyd brushed against New York back in 2000 and they cancelled school! I need to see if I can put in on my PSP and play it again. Good memories.

The first game I remember though, is Tekken 2.

Jjkaybomb

Nov 22, 2009
An educational game with some rabbit teaching reading or whatnot
Yeah, my childhood was really lame, game-wise.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I think it was space invaders on an atari I think it might have been an 800XL although I'm not sure. I think I still have it in the loft. I think I was about 5 years old.

I was pretty much hooked on games after that. The friend who owned that system gave it to my me and then my dad got me a XE Game System with the light gun and bug hunt for christmas. I sneaked downstairs and set it up on my own. I was 6 at that point I think.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
If typing tutors don't count, it was Super Mario 64 on my friend's N64.
When I downloaded that game about 7 years later, I thought "Holy shit, I've played this before..."... good times.