First game you can remember playing

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
It's probably Mario's Cement Factory on a keychain mini-gameboy.
If it's not that, it's probably a ski jump game I can't remember properly on an old as hell PC.
If it's not that, I have no idea, my memory ain't so good.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Megawat22 said:
Bugs Bunny Lost in Time.
I can't even remember if I completed it or not...
FINALLY someone who remembers that game!
No-one here ever acknowledged the existence of that game.

Btw I did complete it, like 5 times when I was a kid. Also, were you scared shitless by the witch in the forest? because I was.

OT: The original Legend of Zelda. (because it's cartridge was gold)

Thomiroth

Mar 17, 2011
Frogger, played when I was two. I can also remember playing Pitfall back then as well. Given that my memory's not the best, I'm surprised I can remember that far back with any kind of clarity, but for once, my memory serves me. :)

Mr Somewhere

Mar 9, 2011
It was the remake of Super Mario Bros on the Super Mario All Star cart. First game I remember playing and the first game I played.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Can't remember what it was called. It was on a PC, and I seem to remember the character being a cowboy. Billy the Kid Returns (1994) is the most obvious candidate, even if I don't quite recognize the screenshots (well, it was a long time ago).

Wait, when was Out of this World out again? That would probably have been earlier.

Sozac

Jan 19, 2011
Pokemon either yellow or gold and I still play it today on an emulator which is even more fun because you can speed the walking up. But yeah nowadays those are the 2 games I played the least because I usually go for the in the middle one like crystal, emerald, etc.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Either the original Sonic the Hedgehog or The Little Mermaid, both for the Sega Genesis. I inherited the system and both games from my upstairs neighbors.

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
rokkolpo said:
Megawat22 said:

Btw I did complete it, like 5 times when I was a kid. Also, were you scared shitless by the witch in the forest? because I was.

Not sure. The only part I remember really was the dinosaur level, outer space and some sort of medieval castle.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Megawat22 said:
rokkolpo said:
Megawat22 said:

Not sure. The only part I remember really was the dinosaur level, outer space and some sort of medieval castle.

She scared me enough to not enter that forest level for a week xD
(She was everywhere I tell you EVERYWHERE!)

mechjunky

Nov 8, 2010
The Super Mario/Duck Hunter cartridge. Remember me and my brother taking turns trying to get closer and closer to the final castle, and trying to outscore each other on the clay-shoot. Good times... good times.

Voration

Jan 13, 2010
On the cool grey brick game boy: Supermario land, Batman, Parasol Stars and Tetris. It is all those four since they were the first videogames I owned. My aunt had them and then gave them me at somewhere around the age of 5 I think

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Either Super Mario World or Spyro: Ripto's Rage. Can't quite remember which was earlier.