lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Original age of empires, hell yes!

Send man shouting WOLOLO, Convert entire nations

/Thread

PZF

Nov 1, 2011
I don't remember my exact first game, as I had a playstation and PS2 when I was young. But I do know what got me hooked on PC gaming, the Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons demo. From that came the full game and with it, the addiction.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
It was either Sonic and Tails or Castlevania Bloodlines, though I'm fairly certain it was Sonic.

I remember my mom used to play it with me all the time. Then I went to stay with my dad once and he took it and pawned it.

....I friggan' hate Greg so damn much.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
My first game was Frogger, at an age I cant remember, after that, it was DOOM3, not consistent, but that's what happened.

ferryman

Jan 8, 2011
The earliest memory I have is of me lying on my side, watching my father play "Titus the Fox" on a '386 (in 1996). That's gotta be it. A 1992 platformer with nice graphics and pretty good physics, I remember playing it countless times (didn't have access to many games since we were the only ones to have a computer on the street at the time), but never getting past the first boss, and I never finished it. I might get dosbox and play it just for nostalgia and to finish it for once.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Spectre Supreme. I'd sit on my moms lap, she'd drive, and I'd take care of shooting. Damn orange things used to scare the crap out of me.

True gaming.

May have been Myst.

Shadow Geo

Mar 24, 2011
My first game was Super Mario Land, before I left it at my school desk and never saw it again... *sniff*...

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt.

One year later, my parents and I were all Mario pros. Now I'm the only Mario pro remaining and they can't work their way past Doctor Mario to save their lives.

'tis sad. Verily.

Garrett McCoy

Nov 10, 2011
I'm only 18 so to clear up im not like 40 or 50 yrs old lol but it was the original 8-bit pit fall and I thought it was the greatest game in the world at the time....

sniper9474

Sep 3, 2008
I cant fully remember, it was either Pokemon Blue, Doom, or Loaded. Those were definatly my 1st 3, i think it was Pokemon, but im blurry on the details.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
This glorious little bugger. Me and my brother would spend countless hours in front of the PS1 and shitty 20" CRT TV, trying to beat the game in one run since we didn't have a memory card.

Shinomori

Sep 20, 2011
Super Mario Brothers. Although the game that cemented it for me was LoZ: A Link to the Past