First game you ever played?

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I have no idea what it's called. It was on the Sega Mega Drive and it was a CD. The only thing that I remember is, it's set in space and you play as a spaceship shooting down other weird looking spaceships.

BlueKunai

Dec 30, 2010
Mine was the original Crash Bandicoot for PS1. Oh I remember the amount of time, happiness and frustration alike that went into playing that game. I also remember how exited I was when my dad and I went off to the store to buy Crash 2 the following year :D

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
My first gaming memories are of playing Bazooka and Space Invaders on the arcades back in 1981.

And now I'm playing New Vegas and Skyrim. This has been a long and fun ride so far, and I am still (hopefully) less than halfway through!

Nabohs

Jan 18, 2011
Battletoads on the NES at my cousin's house. May not remember the sounds during the time I played, but remember the gameplay

ElectricMegaHamstah

Oct 10, 2011
Beryl77 said:
I have no idea what it's called. It was on the Sega Mega Drive and it was a CD. The only thing that I remember is, it's set in space and you play as a spaceship shooting down other weird looking spaceships.
Whatever you say MR. Johnson!!! *Salute*

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
Beast Busters on the Atari ST. An on the rails shooters about blasting zombies and crazy monsters, I was like 4 at the time.

Gaming didn't become a major thing for me until I was about 6 and got my Mega Drive, Holy shit was that an awesome Christmas. Sonic the Hedgehog is what first got me playing games like it meant something.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Huh... not sure, think it was Caesar 3 (when it was more than five years old!)... yeah, I came to gaming really late on in life. Started when I was 17 with mostly strat games. The first game I finished was M:TW FFS!!

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Pong, i'll join the few older people here in the era of gaming before these fancy colours.

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
Now thats asking a question, it was either Space Quest II on my uncles computer or Grannys Garden/Chucky Egg on the BBC's at my school.

Richard Hannay

Nov 30, 2009
Timeout on the Apple Macintosh IIsi. (Nine whole megabytes of memory!)

The game was Breakout, but with a time limit.

Terrara

Jul 1, 2011
Ah, counter strike, how I miss your highly sensitive soul... Because I did not know enough english for half-life story. Or warcraft: O&H.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
PacMan I think.... or ET for Atari... I forget now as its been so friggin long. First game i ever owned though was SMB (the original not the dual-pack with Duck Hunt) for NES.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
a game called V-Rally on the PlayStation 1, I remember me and my dad trying to figure out all the controls and stuff, been hooked on gaming ever since, my dad doesnt play anymore though lol