First New Game of 2012?

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
I haven't bought a new game this year and don't have any planned atm. The first new game I have played is Star Trek Online which went free to play earlier this month.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Does it have to of come out this year? Because I just bought shogun 2 brand new and that's the first game I have bought this year.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Well I pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Mass Effect 3 at the same time. MGS:HD comes out next week so it'll be that.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
First I bought this year was Xenoblade Chronicles.
Enjoying the game.
Looooooooooong cutscenes but the animated battles in those are pretty well done so I don't mind.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I have just bought Rayman origins after trying a demo and being very impressed but the first new game im buying thats out this year is Soul Calibur V ive also taken leave of my senses and ordered the fightstick for it as ive been wanting one for ages but I cant really justify the cost still sod it ill just have to diet for a while. Oh and Last Story the end of Feb I will be getting second I know its by different devs but if its half as good as Xenoblade Chronicles I will be very happy.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
More than likely going to be ME3, which is fine for me, I get to save my money

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Nothing yet but I did pre-order Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition so when that comes out on the 8th that will be my new game.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Either Diablo 3, Guild Wars or Ni no Kuni (Another World). It depending which one will get a release date and how soon that date is.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I haven't got anything yet but the first game I will buy is going to be either the Darkness 2 or Kingdoms of Amular. Im kinda split between which to get, perhaps i'll just buy both =D

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
It's going to be mass effect 3 which for me is a long time to go without buying a new game but well encourage me to finsih stuff I have, but I really want alan wake american nightmare and ssx, oh well only like a month or so to go.

The Rainmaker

Jun 21, 2009
Just bought Vanquish and Dragon Age Origins: Deluxe Edition (for my mac). I haven't seen any newly released games that seem worth spending full price on.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Do you mean new as in newly released or new as in just bought?

If the former, then I got nothing. If the latter, then I bought Neverwinter Nights 2 during the week, damn good game although it is 6 years old.
There's no games coming out this year that I'm set on buying though (except GTA V [if that's released this year] and Mass Effect 3 [which I'm still very unsure of]) and I don't think I have any games that were released last year either...(Other than special editions of older games) so I've a bit to catch up on before I buy some new games.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Soul Calibur 5 is out in a few days and that will be my first purchase of 2012. Then Mass Effect 3 in March. As I only plan to buy three full release price games this year (the other being GW2 later in the year), the first quarter of 2012 is good for me.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I got myself some Syndicate from Good Old Games, but that's not exactly a new game.

Waiting for Mass Effect 3 it is then.