First New Game of 2012?

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Well, since I got Skyrim I'm going to keep myself busy until Bioshock Infinite is released :)

A friend is getting Mass Effect 3, so no need for me to waste money :D

Peperonici

Jan 28, 2010
i bought dark souls 3 weeks ago... dunno why but i have to say this is one good, or maybe the best, game of last year...... last game i played that long in 3 weeks was probably mass effect 2.
It's just so satisfying beating a boss or find secret areas :D

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
The first one I got was Rage, followed by Dead Island. Though if we're talking about games released this year it'll be Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.
Will be awesome!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
First game I bought this year was Solar 2 on Steam, I believe. Fun little game. It's basically the concept of Kirby driven to its logical extreme; if you've ever felt the need to consume enough material to eventually turn into a black hole and destroy the universe, this is the game for you.

As for games that actually came out this year, haven't bought any yet; first purchase in that category is going to be The Darkness 2.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Twas Tekken Hybrid, then Sonic Generations then Tekken 6 (bit late on that one).

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
TheSniperFan said:
The first game I'm going to buy will be Dear Esther.
I've been waiting for the remake for years now.
I've been waiting for that for a while too. It has a pretty decent chance of being the first one actually released in 2012 that I buy (as opposed to older games I get on sale).

Shreddie

May 11, 2011
I finally got around to buying The Orange Box for my 360. I've had it for PC for a while but playing first person games on my computer makes me sick. Thanks to school I haven't been able to play Half-Life yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Though if you mean the first newly released game, it's going to be Kingdoms of Amalur.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
My first and only "game" of 2012 so far was Katawa Shoujo.
I'll probably get Rayman when it hits PC.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Was gonna say Far Cry 3, but I see that's scheduled for Q3/Q4, expect/hope something decent will come before then.

Honestly though, I've no clue, I have Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3 to keep me occupied for a long time (I don't have much time to play these days anyway) and I still haven't played through AC: Revelations.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
None as of yet, unless my pre-order of Mass Effect 3 counts. I am interested in Bioshock: Infinite though.

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
I'm hoping for BioShock: Infinite. As it is, I've a bunch of games bought at Christmas sales to play, so I'm not going out to buy anything anytime soon.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I started playing Skyward Sword a few days ago but if you mean first game released in 2012 it'll be Soulcalibur V.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
BlazBlue: CSE is going to be my first purchase of the year. I'm getting the limited edition that comes with the artbook and calender. I can't wait till next month.

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
The first game that I've bought this year is Resident Evil Revelations. It came out last week here in the UK and I've been playing it none stop. It's awesome :D