Fox News Attacks Environmentally Conscious Games

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
Jetsetneo said:
LittleMikey said:
I'm glad i'm not American, having to actually put up with something like that on TV would be horrible :/
I'm glad I'm American, being able change the channel when something like that is on tv is amazing :D
You don't have to watch something to resent it being on TV.
And what? You think you're the only country with more than one TV station?

sigma2

Nov 18, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And you think people are gonna take you seriously Fox News!?!?!

Just...

Just...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
I am not surprised. Seriously guys, how many times are we going to go apeshit over Fox News doing something retarded. It's FOX.FUCKING.NEWS, we all know their stupidity knows no bounds.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
Daveman said:
Fucking hell Fox News... you hate GTA because apparently kids will all become murderers and next you hate on the friendly games that encourage you to be nice?

BREAKING NEWS: Monopoly makes kids more ruthless property developers and Scrabble is un-American because "Quran" scores better than "Bible".
You made me laugh good sir.

Aww, what's the matter, Fox? Are you running out of real targets, so you figure you'll just say, "Videogames are the devil! Look at us, we're not irrelevant at all!"

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Blindrooster said:
I'm speechless.... I hope fox goes bankrupt.
They can't, they do propoganda for the republicans, who would bail them out of whatever problems they had.
In TAFE they used fox as an example of the danger's of government controlled media, how the US used it to control the masses. Was very eye opening to see how different it was when they showed us a story that was clearly pushing pro-bush (as he was in office at the time).

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Haha oh wow, how is noone else laughing their arses off at this? It's the most retardedly stupid thing I've ever heard.

zahr

Mar 26, 2009
Isn't "liberal agenda" a euphemism for a set of intelligent plans that benefit everyone?

Tamashikiri

Nov 23, 2009
unacomn said:
On today's news, breading, it keeps you alive by burning oxygen into energy. But do we really need it? Find out what the government isn't telling you and how it can be hazardous to your children, from our expert special guest, Man we found on the corner with large sign around neck raving like a lunatic. Only on Fox News, where we'll never let the truth, logic, reason or reality get in the way of a good story.
I can actually see Fox making a report about that. And, as everyone else here has said, this is probably the stupidest thing that Fox has ever done (and after the Tea Parties, that's something). Like, how are certain games corrupting today's youth when said games AREN'T MARKETED TO TODAY'S YOUTH?!

And environmentally conscious games "promote a liberal agenda"? Yeah, because [insert your deity here] forbid they they express their own beliefs or opinions! Out of all the things Fox, has ever done, none have pissed me off more than this since Glenn Beck's "I didn't know they were there" comment about Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan.

Zeekar

Jun 1, 2009
You're stunned? This is Fox freaking news we're talking about. I'm more amazed that their argument wasn't more off the wall than this.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Daveman said:
BREAKING NEWS: Monopoly makes kids more ruthless property developers and Scrabble is un-American because "Quran" scores better than "Bible".
That made me lol hardcore.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Allow my motivator picture to speak on my behalf

On an unrelated note: Why does Fox News still exist?

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Counterpoint - Fox News is exposing people to a nationalist agenda.

(No, I don't mean "Conservative", I've seen some of the junk they put out, it's worse than the freakin' BNP...)

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
Clonekiller said:
CarlMinez said:
Can't say that I'm surprised really. We are talking about a conservative news network of the most disgusting caliber.
So, have any fact to back that up, or are you making like a talk show pundit and formulating a statement based on hearsay? I'm gonna guess the latter.

Oh, and as for fact, try this:

Full article here: http://www.journalism.org/node/8197

You'll notice that the quoted website is an independent organization, making is a viable information source for college level research papers.
Are you asking me whether I have a fact book to prove that Fox News is a news network of the most disgusting caliber?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
What fucking idiots.

Of corse sim city societies exposes a liberal agenda, ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER TYPES OF GOVERMENTS AND LEADERS.

So they don't want kids imaginations to branch out, and think of a world where we don't have to use fossil fuels to power everything? Those dumbasses only care about the money they get.

So, I will never watch a program made by fox, ever again.