Franchise reboots you'd like to see

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
So after a bunch of admiteddly not good games, Transformers War for Cybertron, and Batman Arkham Asylum were both big hits, which brought in new interest in the franchises.

What other reboots of franchises would you like to see? I'd love a cool and violent Power Rangers game.

I know they aren't really reboots, but I couldn't think of a different word.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind another banjo kazooie game...a PROPER banjo kazooie game.

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
I quite fancy another Wave race. I don't know if there were any beyond the Gamecube but I don't think there are.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Battletanx need's to be brought back from the grave and given a nice stimpak full of fresh new ideas that it HASN'T created.

George_Harvey_Bone

May 14, 2012
Masters of Orion. I've never looked forward to any game as much as I did MoO3... and the only thing in gaming that has come close to disappointing me as much, was the nonsense at the end of Mass Effect 3.

Perhaps I should just skip the third installment of all computer game franchises.

Rangarig

Dragon in disguise
Apr 19, 2010
[li] A remake of Warhammer: Dark Omen, complete with its open multiplayer mode.[/li]
[li] A decent Lucasarts-style adventure: Indiana Jones, Maniac Mansion.[/li]
[li] A sequel to Legend of Kyrandia[/li]
[li] X-Wing and TIE-Fighter, preferably combined.[/li]
[li] MechWarrior[/li]

... that'd keep me busy for a few months.

TheFederation

Mar 29, 2011
like a Mario game, but its actually a political thriller about a royal kidnapping in an attempt to blackmail diplomatic negotiation, and the mushroom people are all idealists who have to get a foreign part time plumber to do their job for them, while the koopas are working class people who see bowser as a rightful and benignant dictator...

try working THAT into a game nintendo

Nami nom noms

Apr 26, 2011
nikki191 said:
Nami nom noms said:
For some reason the first thing I could think of was buffy the vampire slayer.

Could be fun if done right
i think i love you :D

it would actually make a really good rpg
That's cool, actually I was thinking the same kind of thing... Typical western style RPG with dialogue choices and scoobies as squadmates.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
only 2 I can think of

1.Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
2.Brave Fencer Musashi

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Mercenaries. It's not exactly old and in need of a reboot but the original was awesome and the sequel was just meh.

I can't think of any more.

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
MediEvil (the first, not the second)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (or a SW Battlefront 3 with decent air combat)
WH40K:Fire Warrior (or a new decent 40K FPS, unlike Space Marine)
Banjo Kazooie
Turok (the old style N64 ones rather than the new abomination of a game)

TheProfessor234

Aug 20, 2010
Another one for Jet-Force Gemini.

For this;

Really though, I think this was one of the first third person shooters? I don't really remember. It's just good fun.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
A Mark of Kri/Rise of the Kusai style game would be awesome. Kusai was fun but was unfinished. A truly coop game would be a hell of a lot of fun.

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
I feel that the first Crystal Chronicles game had a lot of potential, I think it would do well to get a nice reboot. With the technology we have now I think it could be a pretty good game if done right.