FREE!

Dec 14, 2009
Silly women, so easily sated by the appearance of glistening manflesh.

When will they ever be as deep and sophisticated as us men?

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
But guuuyyssssss!

Societies acceptance of casual watching of men for sexual purposes is a sign of oppression from the matriarchy! And it's hypocritical and a double standard to blarhg blaarrrrgghh.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Silly women, so easily sated by the appearance of glistening manflesh.

When will they ever be as deep and sophisticated as us men?
Did you realise that "silly women" is one Spoonerism away from "willy somen" - and that just sounds like you're saying "willy semen" LOL! j/k

grey_space

Magnetic Mutant
Apr 16, 2012
I see what you did there. Another good strip there lads.

Keep maintaining the same high standard.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
You know the saddest and funniest part about the show are male anime fans who freak out over the fan-service for girls.

I really wish I was joking, but there are such people who take issue with it.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Pretty much like me and Korean girl group. I hate their songs but their music video is much more pleasing with the help of mute button.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
For those wanting more information on what this is referencing have a look at this Amv:
To all the female escapist out there I have a question-do you find this sexy/Attractive/a turn on and if so why?

SquidSponge

Apr 29, 2013
wetfart said:
Oh ... and here I thought Erin was just fluent in Japanese. :(
Funnily enough, that was my initial interpretation too.

By watching a little bit of anime I've picked up a word or two, but I have wondered in the past about those who watch a lot more than me, whether it's possible/practical to pick up conversational fluency just by exposure to anime etc.

It's like a Russian student I once met, she supposedly taught herself English (to the standard where she was successfully studying for a maths degree in England) entirely through watching American films. I always meant to ask her about it, but I haven't seen her in a long time. She was pretty good too - I occasionally had to define the more obscure words I often come out with, but then, I have to do that with the natives sometimes too.

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
Well, it's honest, fun viewing, if you're into that sort of thing.

Who doesn't enjoy a little sordid viewing now and again?

knight steel said:
To all the female escapist out there I have a question-do you find this sexy/Attractive/a turn on and if so why?
Well, the pretty, wet toned muscular torsos probably help. You know, the stuff women (and men) may find physically attractive?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
I hope Erin sempi notices me today. The only reason it's not deep is because that's just the tip.
You only need the tip.

I'm glad you're back man!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Phrozenflame500 said:
But guuuyyssssss!

Societies acceptance of casual watching of men for sexual purposes is a sign of oppression from the matriarchy! And it's hypocritical and a double standard to blarhg blaarrrrgghh.
Agreed! Rabble-Rabble-Rabble! Anita Sarceesian would approve of this. And use it in her video

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Is this that same "Animation Sexy Swimming" thing that was passed around YouTube for a bit? I might watch it if so. The doe-eyed blonde intrigues me.

wAriot

Jan 18, 2013
Legion said:
You know the saddest and funniest part about the show are male anime fans who freak out over the fan-service for girls.

No one, and I really cannot stress this enough, NO ONE ever took issue with it, at least not outside of random trolling.

This argument is like the one saying that "people didn't like DmC because Dante changed his hair color". THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Legion said:

Are you serious?! Usually female fanservice is hilarious! Just look at Jojo's Bizarre Adventure... okay, to be fair that panders to the alpha male in us all as well XD

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Porygon-2000 said:
Well, the pretty, wet toned muscular torsos probably help. You know, the stuff women (and men) may find physically attractive?
Wait are you telling me that people find fitness attractive!?
And all this time I thought that it was fatness that turned people on............my entire life is a LIE :p
DVS BSTrD said:
I hope Erin sempi notices me today. The only reason it's not deep is because that's just the tip.
Gwhahahahaha That made me laugh thanks Boss you nearly made me wake my parent's :D
Evil Smurf said:
You only need the tip.

I'm glad you're back man!
Hey I'm back to you know-Aren't you going to welcome me back X_X
I missed you smurf
*GLOMPS*