"Frumpy Mom" Responds To Attacks

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Next thing you know this Frump (More like Troll) will start slapping, abusing, insulting etc her children for playing games. We are in 20XX now woman! We don't move about with horses or wear the same plain clothing anymore.

Heck, She didn't even have any evidence or proof to back up her accusations. Just shows how much of a moron she is.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
*Raises hand*

I hate this Woman. And her kids probably hate her too.

I don't care how happy they look in photos.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
JWAN said:
She also has a deep hate for men, she never says anything about girl gamers. What a ho. Anyone want to egg her house with me? lets get some Aussies so we can use ostrich eggs and combine them with American potato-cannon technology!
....You sir, are a mad super genius. I'm in.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I am a young gamer with high self esteem, a band, and straight A's.

The "frumpy mom" is an unfortunate victim of the system we live within. The private contractors, the weapons manufacturers, the uniform suppliers, ect. want to keep fighting their wars of profit, so some scape goat must be chosen to distract the masses. Us gamers are now the scape goat. Thus, Nike can pay 10 year olds 5 cents an hour to make shoes, and the war profiteers can kill thousands of civilians and soldiers without question- because people honestly believe that violent video games are the most important thing they can resist.

And so, capitalism continues.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Being honest here. I'm not POSITIVE about this, but I'd say its possible had I not been allowed to play as much as I could ever want in terms of video games, I may have actually developed better work habits and become more 'successful'. Its pretty possible that I could've really become something and changed the world in some significant way...

Then again think of the cost! I think I'd rather be a nobody and have video games then be 'somebody' and do without. Seriously. Plus I have an awesome girlfriend and am on my way to finishing a university degree by pretty much coasting the entire way. I guess life turned out pretty okay for me.... IN THIS UNIVERSE ANYWAYS! (eat it parallel universe less successful versions of me!)

wolfgamesstudios

Oct 16, 2009
probably my fault, sorry. i was getting into a flame war with her on her facebook account about that article its still up there too i think XD

oops nope the ***** deleted them

wolfgamesstudios

Oct 16, 2009
Darkspectar said:
I honestly want here to die painfully.

She really needs to think before she speaks.

And notice that she does more harm then good... :mad:
c'mon guys be mature about this this is a serious topic and it will only be resolved through means of peace and our well-deserved rights as humans.

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
All you have to do is ask any teacher about his or her students' critical thinking skills these days and you will hear a TORRENT of horror stories about kids who have lost the power to think.

Where do you think that's coming from? Right. TV, computers and video games.If only she could speek with a few of my teachers.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
I don't get why you guys hate her so much, I think its hilarious. Oh wait...what, she's serious!!!! Never mind, yeah. Generally people with low self esteem have to find ways to put other people down below them to make themselves feel better about themselves (If you did not catch on, I am talking about the frumpy mom in the post).

BTW, *raises hand*

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
Darkspectar said:
wolfgamesstudios said:
Darkspectar said:
I honestly want here to die painfully.

She really needs to think before she speaks.

And notice that she does more harm then good... :mad:
c'mon guys be mature about this this is a serious topic and it will only be resolved through means of peace and our well-deserved rights as humans.Ptttsss Humanitarians *rolls eyes*
I normally am rather peaceful, but she just unleshes the Beast within. Very few people do that to me. :(
we all know she is a waste of carbon and hydrogen that needs to be eliminated before she consumes more oxygen from our atmosphere, more food from our soil and more bandwidth from my internet.

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
One day her kids will grow up, leave the house, and tell all their friends that their mom is a weirdo that spent all her time warning the world how bad things were and made them sit and brush her hair for hours.
She reminds me of kyle's mom.

wolfgamesstudios

Oct 16, 2009
my friends mom is EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. one time when i was over i called a long-time enemy of mine (she betrayed me) and told her to fuck off, but not even. i just said how she was a horrible person and stuff. so then, his mom comes screaaaming into the fucking room for no reason and makes me fucking leave. as if was even her fucking problem!!!

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
*Insert The Elder Swear here*

People like this are humanity's spitbucket.
Go get a life, you pathetic, archaic piece of hippopotamus crap.

zimenzo

Jun 3, 2009
Oh noes, I'm only a university student because of videogames! I could have cured cancer and flown to the moon single-handedly by now!

SOME women should simply stay in the kitchen...
(not being sexist here, but she is thouroughly stupid)

Edit: Oh, my bad. *Raises hand*

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
neoman10 said:
ma'am, to you I say this

the bouncing... its... its mesmerising...

OT, I'm really stunned at the amount of sheer hatred being directed at this woman.

Guys, Gals, relax! She's only one woman! everything on this planet, from videogames to bannana's, will have SOMEONE making idiotic hateful comments about it! It can't be helped!

Besides, its not like she's about to influence the opinion of anyone important enough that they might affect our personal enjoyment of gaming!