Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

firefoxillusions

Feb 11, 2008
WoW, roll a undead priest.
praystation,necrohealiac, etc.

or make a human priest and call it catholicpriest
make a friend roll a gnome whatever, named alterboy.
enjoy~

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
In SWG, a pair of Bothans dressed identically and otherwise the same except for size:
Medium Creature
and Larger Creature

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
GyroCaptain said:
In SWG, a pair of Bothans dressed identically and otherwise the same except for size:
Medium Creature
and Larger Creature
i like these, simple and subtle :-D

p1ne

Nov 20, 2007
I still remember a dude that used to play on UT99 servers as "Rumpleforeskin."

But RagingFlapjacks wins this thread so far. That's awesome.

CosmicGrenade

Feb 11, 2008
I play Battlefield 2 online with my clan, but theres this one guy whos name is
i.know.it.hurts.
best thing is when he comes onto the server someone in Teamspeak always says 'It's hurts'

SaneIntolerant

Jan 21, 2008
A guy I once played in Halo (I forget which one, probably 3) went by the name "Anonymous."

I got so scared for my internet that it wasn't even funny.

camomilk

Sep 7, 2007
In America's Army there was a player named "HisBoyfriend", so the kill messages would say:

"SoAndSo was killed by HisBoyfriend"

werepossum

Sep 12, 2007
I'll have to say "IT" made me laugh several minutes and, sadly, "HisBoyfriend" got a good giggle too. (I'm really too old to laugh at gay references, but what the hell, I'm a guy.) "Worms" and "crabs" are good in the same vein, but honestly most of those get annoying rather quickly. Not "IT" though, still laughing over that one.

Sometimes a name just doesn't fit the board. There was a post on Freecycle requesting something or other, and her screen name was "Queen_to_all_bitches". Didn't exactly get a good response on Freecycle.

IanDangerously

Dec 12, 2007
Sniper_Zegai said:
I have'nt really seen any I thought were funny although I wish I could report people to Xbox live for being creativly redundant when I see people with names like "by me" or "the guy who shot U"

You see when you get killed by someone on an FPS online...it usually says killed by "insert name" ya get it, do ya get it, do ya, do ya?

If anyone here ever invents a way to reach through headsets and slap people on the other end give me a call.
I seen someone on CoD4 a few weeks ago called "Lead Poisoning" ... I thought that was quite amusing. I was killed by lead poisoning. Lets face it, some of the bullets take so long to kill someone online its not actually impossible to imagine. If anything, Old Age is more of a threat.

monodiabloloco

May 15, 2007
Actually, I have to go with the above poster and 'IT'. Although, there is a person on these forums with the name nerdfury. That made me laugh pretty hard.
"You may have defeated me this time, Jock-o McWedgie but one day I, Herbert Wussenstein will bestow upon you my full NERDFURY!"

MikeyLHD

Feb 13, 2008
I saw this one guy waaay back in the day on Perfect Dark Zero called "Taste the Painbow", and I just couldn't stop laughing at it. my friend saw this one person in Halo 2 called "his grenade", so it said "ThatGuy was killed by his grenade"