Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
mendez post=9.54275.674944 said:
best yet is IT

although honorable mention goes to the COD4 clan I'm in Pube. It's hilarious cause no matter what everytime peoeple join a game we're in or we join them someone just can't stop repeating it or proclaims we have no pubes. Is the intellegence of ALL xbox live gamers this low?
you're the one in a clan called Pube

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
I recall one going by LAAAAAAAAAG, or something similar. You were killed by LAAAAAAG.

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
When I buy my PS3, I plan on making my tag "Tha Cancer!" So everytime I kill someone, it goes "You were killed by Tha Cancer"! Or I might go by a slightly funnier sounding disease, like the herpes, or the syphillis.

Apart from that, the funniest one I can think of off the top of my head is "Do0my" who is a real life friend of mine. Reading it, its really not that funny. But saying it out loud, you realise it's pronounced "Do me".

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
I sometimes put "FagRacer" for shock effect. But the best I have ever seen is "Don't you feel stupid?"

defcon 1

Jan 3, 2008
I like mine which is " a n00b"

So many people get mad when I kill them. My friend uses AIDS so we have fun with those when playing together. "a n00b killed AIDS"

Tal-

Aug 29, 2008
the best one that has stuck with me would have to be "iknowafatguy" on wc3
it was even more hilarious when another guy was like "omg me 2!"

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
I love the classic "Your Mother" thing. Not online, of course, but I like to use it for obivos reasons.
"Your_Mom killed you"
"You killed Your_Mom"
It's funnyer if you combine it with other things
"Your_Mom killed A_Stripper"
Some things work one way, but is worth it.
"My_Bad_Gas killed Your_Mom"

Other then doing things that sound funny in context (I_Peed_Myself_When_I captured the flag), there hasn't been anything that has poped for me.

Kahuna-Kurt

Aug 28, 2008
My personal favorites are: a turkey and lead_waffers. One is mine. I'll let you find out which...

My other is my escapist one, my reason is that it's the name of a random cut-out my family treats like a pet(as in we place him behind doors or windows for the sake of shanagans). Also I'm not sure where we got him though...and it does raise some strange questions.

Noznin

Apr 21, 2008
there was a guy named mrtouchyfeely... he played a galka on ff11 *shudders*

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
Someone switched their name to Liesandslander after I joined a CS source game. It was awesome.