Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

UncleAsriel

Pleasantly Lurking
Feb 13, 2008
I still remember getting killed on Team Fortress Classic by RubberNipple. Ah, those were the days.

A good friend of mine goes by There's Candy In The Van.

Currently, I go by Eater_of_Kumquats on Team Fortress 2, although Circumcise-A-Midget, Islamic Bartender, Bad Touch , Kablamastan, and Phallic Symbolism all come up, too, if I feeel in the mood for silliness.

Akorn

Feb 11, 2008
Chad Sexington

Eventually I realized that it comes from The Simpsons but great name, nonetheless.

Irrok the Wide

Feb 12, 2008
Testiculator.

I've barely done the online gaming thing. When I did though that was the funniest I saw. My cousin and I Laughed with the dude for probably 20 minutes.

nightmare_gorilla

Jan 22, 2008
i am particularly proud of my gamertag, it may not be as humourus as some others but to me it's a stroke of genius. nightmare gorilla, with the strength of a gorilla from your worst nightmare heh.

Flopus

Feb 13, 2008
In CoD2 i've seen Pine inch nenus (get it? haha let's all be immature for a moment)
A case of anal hematorrhea
Flopus
The Bashing-Flopus (he liked playing bash only on 50+ CoD2 servers)
The elevator man slayer is pretty unique (also known as the deadbabyeater)

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
Many years ago I worked at a tech support cube farm with a 30-player Quake (the original, god it was ugly) LAN in the break area. I was just learning to play and, during work ours, I was also writing a KB article on how to fix a problem cause by a specific manufacturer's printer driver. So I named myself canon_fodder.

p1ne

Nov 20, 2007
UncleAsriel said:
Kablamastan
hahaha, awesome!

My "silly" alias is TheNoodleIncident (an obscure reference to the supposed "worst" thing Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes ever did which is never actually described or shown but hinted at several times in the strips).

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Best Gamertag i've seen was one i came up with back in D2: Comapatient as name for a Hardcore Necro xD or another "StopLookingo_O" for a druid...yeah was fun naming chars like that, stopped doing that though after i left D2 in general...like years ago >_>

Muadeeb

Feb 14, 2008
Best one I've seen so far has to be "XBOX360 NINJA" in all caps followed by "Cold Carl Killa."

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
For a brief spell about a year ago, a friend somehow managed to slip the gem "Dildo Shaggins" past the Xbox live gamertag wordfilter. He was told to change it within a week. Shame really.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I fought (and died) to a person named "Scared Soccer Mom" in SC4 the other day.

Fought them twice, the first time, they used a Incredible Hulk CaS, the second time, they used a Tarzan one.

I almost beat the Hulk one, but their Tarzan one totally kicked my ass hard.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
miggins21 post=9.54275.674932 said:
the best one ive seen was a gnome rougue on wow called gnomemercy! (no mercy)
that's also the name of a quest.

Church256

Jul 24, 2008
best yet is IT

although honorable mention goes to the COD4 clan I'm in Pube. It's hilarious cause no matter what everytime peoeple join a game we're in or we join them someone just can't stop repeating it or proclaims we have no pubes. Is the intellegence of ALL xbox live gamers this low?