Funniest message in a game.

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
I cant remember if I was intoxicated, or if it was real, but I remember that when Halo:CE whas the halo to have, my friend and I played one on one to 250 kills, and we actually finished it, since i was intoxicated he got a perfect game (250 kill streak) and I would bet my life that the announcer dude said something along the lines of "holy freaking crap" or something ridiculous to that effect

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Army of Two. one of the tips was:

M163. Enough said.

Can't remeber the exact model of gun, but at the time it was pretty funny. Also the air-guitaring.

silent_spam

Sep 16, 2009
oh, wait i got a better one, in halo 3 during the mission where u leave the sheild generator u just destroyed to get to the profet of truth, and if you happen to have the IWHBYD skull on, AND u get into a warthog, one of the marines that eters it with you says in an EXTREAMLY GAY VOICE: "come on everybody, Letsth get in!"

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I love it when the "Colonel" breaks down in MGS2.

"You wouldn't be trying to give yourself a bogus score using some ingenious trick would you? That's just about as low as anyone could possibly stoop! I can't believe you sometimes..."

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Everything the announcers in, "Madworld" say. Seriously. If you don't think this is true, you havn't played Madworld.

Heres a sample http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.106041

Three of the best are:

"Here's come Big Long Driller!"
"That's what the ladies used to call me before my accident!"
"And what do they call you now?"
"They don't call me...."

"You know, that stop sign/tire combo was very ironic."
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, did I say ironic? I meant FUCKING AWESOME!"
"Common mistake."

"You know, those Happy Pills are amazing when you grind them up and inject them into the folds of your scrotum."
"I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me one thing that isn't better when injected into the folds of your scrotum."
"Haha, you got me!"

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
In Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, there's a grave withe the following text: "This grave is reserved for everyone you're going to kill.".

Osaka-chaness

Jul 4, 2009
"What really scares you? Not being able to save this cesspool of a city? Afraid you won't find the commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?" xD My favorite line from the Joker in Arkham Asylum xD

Also there's the message you get when you get the Alpha Disruptor in R&CF: ToD, "Hold the Circle button to charge, then release to unleash a galactic can of whoopass" XD!!!

cptRazz

Jul 1, 2009
GamesB2 said:
Halo 3's IWHBYD sayings are sometimes hilarious. Ive probably seen some others... the fallout 3 door that when opened was bricked up with "Fuck You" sprayed on was quite funny.
You just have to love the fallout 3 one.

Altio

Oct 18, 2008
In the UFC demo, when you fight Chuck Liddel instead of the other guy (the only two in the demo), sometimes one announcer will say "Chuck loves to have men on him", I laughed till my face turned blue when I heard that.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Altio said:
Hmm, this is less popular than I thought it'd be
Give people a chance.

And to be honest I can't really think of any, except the dark humour in Portal.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Altio said:
In Elder Scrolls: Oblivion there's one roaming character, something The Liar, he's a Kajhyt I think (the cat people) and he only says one thing each time you talk to him, but they are ridiculously hilarious.
M'aiq the Liar

A quote of his from morowind, on the subject of nudity:

"Ahh... The beauty of the naked form. These Dunmer are rather prudish, are they not? Of course, there is an island you can reach filled with wonderful, naked, glistening bodies. It only appears when the moons are full, the rain falls, the seas run red, and it's M'Aiq's birthday."

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
I found it amusing in Arkham Asylum when the Riddler accuses you of looking up the riddle solutions on the internet. For the record, I only looked up two.

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
The "Skul gun" emails in Dues Ex are hilarious... Don't know if they count though.

So I'll go with the mission failed screens that give a reason for why the mission was failed, ie:
"MISSION FAILED
you died."

Dr_Matt

Aug 28, 2009
In the original Jedi Knight, I fell from the top level of the Bespin mining facility and landed with a sickening crunch on a walkway right at the bottom. The game put up the message "Darth Matt has become one with the floor" for all to see.