Funniest Zero Punctuation One Liners

Hypertion

May 10, 2011
the "Whistled for a baboon" thing pops in my head.

Also "fucking Bad" the full version that is.

"Marrage proposal i called a review" when he refrenced his saints row review during his redfaction video.

that one time when he forgot anything but "stonking great tits"

the Fallout NewVegas review was great as he Roleplayed the bugs as well. which was a clever and possibly unintended way to point out that a game with lots of bugs can be simply bad for that sake and bla bla bla bla...

but there was one .... which atm escapes me, that i though of right away... and then forgot... that one made the examples before seem boring.

Hydro14

Sep 23, 2010
"As the sceptical friend said to the inventor of the feces propelled helicopter: 'This shit will not fly!'"

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
As the doubtful onlooker said to the man who tried to build the first faeces-powered aircraft:
"That shit will not fly"

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
My personal favourite is from 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand when he starts the video with a disclaimer saying that he isn't racist and so on throughout the video and then right at the end...

"Maybe if the world was a little less prejudiced and a little more accepting then people might have see that we all have the potential to be so much more, and then we could all work together to build a better world for everyone! Not that they'd know anything about work, the lazy nig--"

Laughed like hell after that one

Although there are so many more, many of which will be listed here by others

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
" if you're not moved by this then cancel all your appointments because you appear to have died"

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
"It's like having a lovely 4 course meal and then for pudding the chef walks in and shits on the table."

Instant K4rma said:
"It leaves you emotionally drained and satisfied, like fucking a burning dolphin."
Thank you, you've just caused me to have EVERYONE in my office stare at me in bemusement because I laughed so hard. Yes I know I should be doing work, blah blah blah.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
The first 3 minutes of the Call of Duty Black Ops review; The bit about America being an obese, pubescent tween girl? Not a one-liner sure.....but he breaths, like, twice in the whole video so what's the difference really?

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
I forget the review...and the lead up joke (i know, i know) but
"...please don't think about that metaphor too much, i certainly didn't"

Astiahl

May 2, 2011
Saints Row 2 review "But it understands what it's trying to be, pure mindless fun. Like wrestling an excitable dog in a paddling pool full of disembodied breasts. (please don't think too much about that simile, I certainly didn't...)"

Also just about the "Just Cause 2" review in it's entirety.

Brundlefly

Mar 6, 2011
Describing Mysterio:
"Some bloke who looks like he was dressed by The Liberace Space Program"

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
The one when he starts explaining the story of MGS4 but ends with. "FORGET IT!!! This shit is bananas... To better get in the mind of Kojima you should do something pretty drastic, probably involving brain surgery and the complete X-Files DVD set."

TheFederation

Mar 29, 2011
i don't remember where from but i remember
"the pounciest pounce to ever pounce past a pouncing parlour"

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
I really wish i could make something like that up but it shoots shurikens and lightning, the only way it could be any better was if had tits and was ON FIRE!

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
automatron said:
As the doubtful onlooker said to the man who tried to build the first faeces-powered aircraft:
"That shit will not fly"
which episode was that?

OT: I always love how he talks about the fable games and peter molyneux in particular.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
From Spiderman: Web of Shadows: "Gameplay consists of beating people up, beating bigger people up, following people until they can stop long enough to let you beat them up, protecting people by beating up the people who are trying to beat them up and some quick time events."

And not so much a one liner but the bit from the Resident Evil 5 review where the sidekick is running along with the large herb shouting "Eat iiiiit!" Gets me every time.

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
"Although I did stumble upon some kind of middle-school outing near the War Memorial that was absolutely packed with kinds and my first thought was FUCKIN JACKPOT."

The sign saying "LOOK AT ALL THE LITTLE SHITS" just makes it better.