Funny events in anti-woke world

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Due note that some of the racists past time lost to ages get super disturbing. Be warned when looking these up.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
That's so fucking stupid, not least because it's also completely inaccurate. Lots of drag queens aren't trans, and the majority of them aren't strippers.

Just fucking nonsense from someone who doesn't actually know anything about the subject he's ranting about.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
That's so fucking stupid, not least because it's also completely inaccurate. Lots of drag queens aren't trans, and the majority of them aren't strippers.

Just fucking nonsense from someone who doesn't actually know anything about the subject he's ranting about.
Actually if you click into the thread it's really grim. He straight up admits that it's about twisting language to put progressives on the back foot because now we're not actually arguing about trans people's right to exist, we have to first argue what a trans person is before we can even get to that argument. They're saying out loud that they're taking their cues from the fascist playbook now.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Whut? What does this mean? Seriously, anyone have an inkling what this means?
McDonalds is one of the most efficiently run corporations on planet Earth; Chick-Fill-A to my knowledge had no presence outside the United States. Individual stores might not be great but the greater machine is well oiled and runs like clockwork. How the fuck is that supposed to be a gotcha?

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Evangelicals are mad at the Veggietales guy for being somewhat normal.

I'm mainly shocked that the Veggietales guy is somewhat normal

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I mean, did they think they were being kept around for anything other than the new version of "this is my black friend"?
There are always people desperate enough to convince themselves that they are in with the gang just because no-one in the gang has punched them in the face recently.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Well yeah, it's the shareholders that sued. Only way to guarantee you get justice in this country is to own stock

See also, every company who lies to everybody but their shareholders, who coincidentally are the only people who can sue over lies. We should really pay more attention to earnings calls

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
"Religion has been running the world just fine for people like me for thousands of years, but now atheists want to try to make it run well for everyone and they're just going to screw it all up!"
What I don't quite get about it is that Biden is well known to be a Catholic.

In fact, riffing off that, we could actually retool that fairly nonsensical drivel and end it "That's Protestantism", although of course it would make Biden Chick-fil-a.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
What I don't quite get about it is that Biden is well known to be a Catholic.
But he's not Christian, and in the mindset of hardcore American Christians, you're either Christian or you're a child-eating liberal Satan worshipper trying to "hurt God". (That is a literal quote from Trump- he accused Biden of wanting to "hurt God".)

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
But he's not Christian, and in the mindset of hardcore American Christians, you're either Christian or you're a child-eating liberal Satan worshipper trying to "hurt God". (That is a literal quote from Trump- he accused Biden of wanting to "hurt God".)
For being omnipotent, the conservative God sure is a thin-skinned weenie.