Funny events in anti-woke world

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Watched this "documentary" through the god-awful trash channel Gaia last night, a pro-piss drinking documentary by an Australian with many terrible unqualified grifters, new-age whackos and sad examples of people who refuse to get professional healthcare, including one guy who literally injects his own urine into his leg on camera before drinking the glass of piss he drew it from. I cannot understate just how bad this was to watch. The director, despite the doc's description, is clearly is into this shit, he admits it himself on his website for the doc. But it somehow won awards? What's, umm...whats going on, Australia? This ain't Louis Theroux, it's someone promoting a poorly assembled grab-bag of non-experts in an uncritical, agreeing stance, while even portraying them all as healthcare mavericks who refuse to bend to the will of BIG PHARMA.

Omfg the IMDb rating!

Screenshot_2022-06-22-18-00-16-85_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Also the song at the end credits is pure creep horror. It played in the trailer, so thankfully won't be linking the actual track. Sad lol.

This is a growing trend in certain "masculine" anti-woke conspiracy circles btw, not a mistaken post intended for the non-movie thread, just to clarify.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Watched this "documentary" through the god-awful trash channel Gaia last night, a pro-piss drinking documentary by an Australian with many terrible unqualified grifters, new-age whackos and sad examples of people who refuse to get professional healthcare, including one guy who literally injects his own urine into his leg on camera before drinking the glass of piss he drew it from. I cannot understate just how bad this was to watch. The director, despite the doc's description, is clearly is into this shit, he admits it himself on his website for the doc. But it somehow won awards?
What awards? IMDB only seems to mention "In the monthly season of December 2017, "Urine Aid" was a finalist (Documentary Films category) in Calcutta International Cult Film Festival, in India.", though I didn't want to look too far.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
What awards? IMDB only seems to mention "In the monthly season of December 2017, "Urine Aid" was a finalist (Documentary Films category) in Calcutta International Cult Film Festival, in India.", though I didn't want to look too far.
Well, according to the guy's site anyway, for what it's worth...

Screenshot_2022-06-22-18-56-40-97_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States

View attachment 6449

He could be taking the piss.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Watched this "documentary" through the god-awful trash channel Gaia last night, a pro-piss drinking documentary by an Australian with many terrible unqualified grifters, new-age whackos and sad examples of people who refuse to get professional healthcare, including one guy who literally injects his own urine into his leg on camera before drinking the glass of piss he drew it from.
I feel like this is Bear Grylls' fault, somehow, though he only did it as demonstration of a desperate situation to stave off dehydration- not as some form of hyper-masculine "rely on no one but yourself" form of healthcare. (Hint to morons: The body ejects urine for a reason.)

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States

View attachment 6449

Now, to save your sanity a bit, all of these sound either made up or are C/D tier film/documentary festivals, and even then, almost half of them are runner-up awards (another couple being vague 'jury' picks).

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
*looks back in from watching a sheep walk down the street* Not a whole fuck of a lot, to be honest.
It's not Scomo in a high-vis vest walking down the street, so I'm happy with not a lot going on.

(For those outside Australia, in our recent federal election, the former Prime Minister Scott Morrison turned out to be more than a little unpopular, and not for no reason)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I won't even watch it. I know it's not your fault, but that man disgusts me. I'm giving him no time of the day. You freaking Neo Nazi, police, & MAG friends abandoned you for trying to say you support and care about BLM! FUCK OFF AND RETURN TO NOTHINGNESS! NO ONE WANTS YOUR CRAPPY GAME, EXCEPT THE ONE OR TWO CRAZY PEOPLE THAT EVEN CARE TO SUPPORT YOU!