Funny events in anti-woke world

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
A living can be easily made if one is comfortable enough with abandoning any sense or justice and ethics.

Then there are the others, the true believers.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
A living can be easily made if one is comfortable enough with abandoning any sense or justice and ethics.

Someone wanna explain this lore to me, or should I just have watched the previous episodes?

Reactions: Kwak

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Someone wanna explain this lore to me, or should I just have watched the previous episodes?
Nah, she explains everything you need to know in the one clip. It's all vibes. A vibe based economy. Sciency expensive unknowable smashy thing to do with god's very own personal particles? Big badda bad shit. Like multiverse shit. Research them mandala conspiracy theories dude! And by 'research', we mean believe them all.

-

oh alright then, here's some lighthearted content about an fully grown old "professional" man angry he's not allowed on Twitter anymore instead 😉

2 old men?

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Nah, she explains everything you need to know in the one clip. It's all vibes. A vibe based economy. Sciency expensive unknowable smashy thing to do with god's very own personal particles? Big badda bad shit. Like multiverse shit. Research them mandala conspiracy theories dude! And by 'research', we mean believe them all.

-

oh alright then, here's some lighthearted content about an fully grown old "professional" man angry he's not allowed on Twitter anymore instead 😉

2 old men?

I love this ongoing saga of "western civilizations smartest man" getting clowned on by somebody who's not doing anything

55936844-3825-455D-B40E-3596AB34AACC.jpeg

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

So apparently CERN shifts us between realities and bad thoughts are why we ended up in the worst timeline?

I mean, this is more rational than basically any theory Trump supporters have about how he actually won re-election....

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
American shitheads (elected ones) are once again using a tragedy to push their agenda while getting all the facts wrong.

Felt the need to point this one out since it is my home country and I happened to walk by a freaking sharpshooter yesterday.
While any loss of life in shootings such as this are tragic; I cannot in good conscience call it a mass shooting. Ulvade’s death toll was 19, with a further 17 wounded. Now the details on the news.com.au story are scarce as it’s a developing situation but the weapon used has been described as a ‘hunting rifle’, which in continental Europe I’m personally going to conjecture is a bolt action, with if he’s lucky a magazine capacity of about 5+1. Compared with aforementioned Ulvade where an AR-15 or similar was used which has potential magazine capacity of 30 and was semi auto.

Now I am by no means a firearms expert; what little I know I learned from Gun Jesus over on Forgotten Weapons, but I do feel the massive difference in death toll really is down to at the very least the style of weapon available.

Of course this opinion could be totally invalidated in light of further evidence.

Last edited:

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
While any loss of life in shootings such as this are tragic; I cannot in good conscience call it a mass shooting. Ulvade’s death toll was 19, with a further 17 wounded. Now the details on the news.com.au story are scarce as it’s a developing situation but the weapon used has been described as a ‘hunting rifle’, which in continental Europe I’m personally going to conjecture is a bolt action, with if he’s lucky a magazine capacity of about 5+1. Compared with aforementioned Ulvade where an AR-15 or similar was used which has potential magazine capacity of 30 and was semi auto.

Now I am by no means a firearms expert; what little I know I learned from Gun Jesus over on Forgotten Weapons, but I do feel the massive difference in death toll really is down to at the very least the style of weapon available.

Of course this opinion could be totally invalidated in light of further evidence.
Reading my locals it was a double barrel. But even then it has been more than a decade since our last mass shooting, but somehow Boebert and her ilk wants to turn this into a win in their culture war.

I also want to add that this was, apparently, a white fellow, and that both the left and right are pushing for changes to our mental health system following the incident.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
What with all the shootings everywhere, I thought maybe you lads would enjoy a story with a happy ending
I'll happily pay the costs to have him stuffed and mounted in someone's den.

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
What with all the shootings everywhere, I thought maybe you lads would enjoy a story with a happy ending
The most dangerous game, and he lost

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Hot theoretical take, I think one day the government will be able to read my thoughts via neuroscience technology, and there's little you could do about it. Even if you put an amendment, someone in some ABC government agency will do it because of the incentive, and maybe pressure from a mass murderer victim's relatives will be too great. Let's say we get rid of guns, which I support as a theoretical worldwide war on firearms like the war on drugs since you just need to regulate the primer in the bullets, and, and the CNC machines to do it in ways you can't with say AI, and bullets do expire. Some crazy person will kill with a knife, and they will kill less vs a gun, then bam no more privacy rights.

I never really understood the right to privacy with the government, with companies you could do a cat and mouse game of VPNs, Onion TOR, and regulation. But you can't with the government. I just cannot imagine a world in the future with either digital or neuro privacy if we make it there.