Funny events in anti-woke world

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
As someone who never wanted the buffoon Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, all I can say is, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go folks, my hot political take of the day.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Hot theoretical take, I think one day the government will be able to read my thoughts via neuroscience technology,
I'm confident you'll be fine.

Firstly, because chances are you'll be dead of old age before neuroscience gets that far.

And if by some chance the technology does arrive before then, you'll need to be plugged into or attached to some awesomely expensive and probably very large equipment - which means either you did so voluntarily and more fool you, or the government has you in internment such that having your thoughts read are the least of your problems.

So, for instance, below is a magnetoencephalography machine. That's pretty state of the art brain imaging: and yet it can't even read your thoughts (it can identify stuff is going on in parts of your brain, though), and it's not exactly portable.
1657219165709.png

Reactions: RhombusHatesYou

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Reminds me of all the "how to tell someone's transgender" signs. From this I learnt that, despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, my girlfriend is in fact a man.
Man, considering these fuck sticks think trans people are an insignificant minority it's wild how they think they're fucking everywhere.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

I am about to piss off every single person on this forum. But I hope that Georgia does not arrest or prosecute Donald Trump under any circumstance. It would likely start a civil war.

This page wasn't as full of details when I read it for years. Now it's got quotes from President Biden to my Alexander Hamilton group advisor Dr. Peter Mansour who states it would be a horrific war based on neighbor vs neighbor.

Look I don't care whether I live or die due to this, my life has been on the upswing, but I never felt like I deserve all I have been offered while kids in Yemen and the global south who are more moral than me starved. I know this won't change a thing. But I argue arresting Trump would be the powder that sets the world on fire.

The US is a net exporter of food alongside Ukraine and Russia. without those three countries, a large portion of the world would starve. We have one country after another banning food shipment worldwide (ex. India) and even the world fertilizer supply is down.

The US military is currently divided with one general telling his own troops to stop listening to the pillow guy aka Mike Lindell.

Edits: spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

I am about to piss off every single person on this forum. But I hope that Georgia does not arrest or prosecute Donald Trump under any circumstance. It would likely start a civil war.

This page wasn't as full of details when I read it for years. Now it's got quotes from President Biden to my Alexander Hamilton group advisor Dr. Peter Mansour who states it would be a horrific war based on neighbor vs neighbor.

Look I don't care whether I live or die due to this, my life has been on the upswing, but I never felt like I deserve all I have been offered while kids in Yemen and the global south who are more moral than me starved. I know this won't change a thing. But I argue arresting Trump would be the powder that sets the world on fire.

The US is a net exporter of food alongside Ukraine and Russia. without those three countries, a large portion of the world would starve. We have one country after another banning food shipment worldwide (ex. India) and even the world fertilizer supply is down.

The US military is currently divided with one general telling his own troops to stop listening to the pillow guy aka Mike Lindell.

Edits: spelling mistakes.
Dude, even if you did nothing to Trump, the civil war is likely

Some are very desperate to have a civil war and you have already failed to put Trump back in office. Charging Trump won't increaee or decreaee this in the slightest

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Stop leaking tank designs online you morons. I swear to the committee that made this universe that if anyone leaks the M1A2 Abrams V3 or V4, I am going to go insane.

Edit: First it was the Challenger 2, then it was the French MBT Leclerc, and now its' the Type 99A.

Also, the round is likely better than rounds used by US tanks.

Edit2: Where I got my info:

Last edited: