Funny events in anti-woke world

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Life comes at ya fast, doesn't it? We've reached the point where Kanye's mental illness is no longer worth discussing because it's not that he's bonkers, it's that he's fucking evil.
Either that or Andy Kaufmann would've been proud.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Holy shit this livestream is indescribably insane. Kanye at least talked himself into walking off during Tim Pool, but this just isn't stopping or calming down. Wow.

"Dave Chappelle works for the Jews anyway."

"The Jews froze all my accounts."

"I looooo lo l l l love Hitler!"

It goes on and on and on. And they are all encouraging him all the way.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Yeah, but in the meantime they're still pulling a lot of people with them - As fast as Kanye's ship is burning up there's loads of fans still hanging off his every vile, anti-semetic word, and getting introduced to the world of Nick Fuentes and Alex Jones, further boosting their popularity.
Alex Jones still has a cough up $9 million. Money he knows he has. If he don't pay up, they take everything and his assets from him and he goes to jail.

Also, we can just call Kanye West a full-on nazi now, right? Right. Something I didn't think the year of our lord 2022 would be remembered for.
Wes is just another self-hating fat person that's willingly joining the kkk, nazi, and Neo-Nazi philosophy just to feel better about himself and feel like he belongs somewhere. Most reasonable black people don't want him. We do not want him at all. He can have fun sucking the dicks and clips of all those supremacists. You'll only stick around him because he's useful. Once his use runs out, they'll be more than happy to turn their backs on him. Once again, he can enjoy the hell he created for himself. I pray those kids turn out nothing like him at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, apparently the Kardashians are losing viewers as people are getting bored of them. But I could well imagine that they suddenly get lots of public interest again, in about the worst way possible.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Really? I thought you were saying it's "immoral" for a child to have a sexual identity.

Which is puritanical, shame-spreading bollocks, and flies directly in the face of natural development and healthy psychological growth. A recipe for repression and self-loathing.
I'm gonna be frank: I'm not going to even attempt to have this conversation with you. You are responding to a comment intended for Terminal Blue, who is an exceptionally different person to argue with.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Holy shit this livestream is indescribably insane. Kanye at least talked himself into walking off during Tim Pool, but this just isn't stopping or calming down. Wow.

It's like when the school meatheads pretend to be friends with the special kid to get them to perform for them and make them laugh.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011

Okay, but, what's with the ski mask?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
So I have to ask: Was Kanye always this much of a....shit? I mean, I knew he was a bit of an asshole for a while now and I get the distinct impression he's got an untreated mental illness here but Mental Illnesses don't make you a racist fuck(though arguably a lot of racist fucks are mentally ill in some way). But I swear it feels like this whole thing has escalated really quickly.

Reactions: BrawlMan

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
So I have to ask: Was Kanye always this much of a....shit? I mean, I knew he was a bit of an asshole for a while now and I get the distinct impression he's got an untreated mental illness here but Mental Illnesses don't make you a racist fuck(though arguably a lot of racist fucks are mentally ill in some way). But I swear it feels like this whole thing has escalated really quickly.
Kinda? I mean, he's been on a christian fundamentalist trip for a pretty long time before he owed up to his Nazi sympathies.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Nah, people who've known him since early in his career have come out and say he's always been self-obsessed, overconfident, ridiculous, wildly insecure and kind of unhinged in his views. Which was fine when he was still a king, and he had people around him to manage his "eccentricities". But now that that's over...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
He's always had issues, but it used to be attacking Taylor Swift and saying he'd run for PotUS and the like, which was normal weird celeb stuff back in the day. Resurgence of fascism means this is the new normal for weird celebs, I guess.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
It's like when the school meatheads pretend to be friends with the special kid to get them to perform for them and make them laugh.
Yeah, you could see the excitement in all their faces at having him there: Fuentes was failing to hide a constant smirk, Ali Alexander was relishing every moment in the spotlight, and the rest were so insufferably gleeful in their newfound opportunity to satisfy their clout goblin desires. It was uncomfortable to watch on many levels.

Okay, but, what's with the ski mask?
Good question!

He also had an orange...thing on the end of a stick he used whenever he wanted to impersonate the imaginary arguments ppl would have against him: of course those imagined arguments being so vague, hollow and senseless that it came off as absurdly childish, even in comparison to the average infowars dump.

Along with what others have already said, just another unimaginably wealthy divorced dad who has no love to give for their own kids, but plenty of narcissism and toxicity that's easily manipulated and drawn towards these kinds of ideologies as they can justify taking their anger out on everyone else instead. No doubt with some unchecked mental health being left to fester within the narco-toxic spiral these ghouls just love to nurture into insidious political action.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
He's always had issues, but it used to be attacking Taylor Swift and saying he'd run for PotUS and the like, which was normal weird celeb stuff back in the day. Resurgence of fascism means this is the new normal for weird celebs, I guess.
Not to disagree with anything you said but he did run for POTUS in 2020. He got 70,000 votes(out of like 150 million or so cast).