Funny events in anti-woke world

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
He's politically in the middle you see, in the same way that I, a right-hander, use my middle hand for almost everything. (I'm technically middle-handed, but due to certain limitations all my actions look fundamentally like those of a right-handed person.)

You're typing with your dick again, aren't you?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
You piece of shits in Congress couldn't even get daylight saving time to end over(according to my research), golf!!!! (TLDR: Golf course doesn't like to close early over darkness in their course due to not changing clocks)

Fuck golf, dumbest sport ever, no one watches it, Tiger Woods sucks, no one cares. Also if you play golf I hope the climate rioters set your course on fire in the future.

1698356609241.png

Edit My proof:

Edit More proof:

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Fuck golf, dumbest sport ever, no one watches it, Tiger Woods sucks, no one cares. Also if you play golf I hope the climate rioters set your course on fire in the future.
I think burning down golf courses is a little environmentally insensitive. Maybe regreen them by planting wildflowers?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
I've got to say, as tropes go, that's a little obscure to expect people to know.
Unlike say the OK sign or about a dozen numbers between 1 and 100? I thought the whole point of a dog whistle was that only the metaphorical dogs heard it (aside from people who've been taught the codes and signs)?

What tickles me about this one in particular is that it's an optional side mission. Don't like it, don't play it. But then he wouldn't have something to whine about.
I know, right? It's not like the worries some have expressed about Alan Wake 2, with predictions that Alan Wake was going to essentially be a side character in favor of a black woman named Saga. I forget if she's also supposed to be a lesbian to maximize the DIE value from a single character. It releases today, so we'll find out soon enough.

is proof American game developers
It's noticeable that what you are describing happens less often from Japanese devs. If it were a consequence of the technology or limitations in what we can successfully model/render/animate you'd think it would be region agnostic.

bras with wires that cut into the skin,
..., bras with wires that resemble tie bar, etc. Last time my wife broke one, I threatened to take it to work and have someone weld it back together. :p

cancel culture has gone too far
A long time ago, this is just another example.

Seems to work just as well as before, which is: mostly quite well, albeit gradually decreasing in quality, and with too much indulgence of Dan Harmon's weird personal tastes.
Mr. PB sounds very different, Morty was barely in the premier so no comment but Rick is pretty close.

Another biatch in a boxstand. Here's an idea: how about you shut the hell up and enjoy the game? If you don't like what's in the game, then don't play it and move on to something else.
Weird how that only applies to content that upsets certain folks, but not others.

Just like how so many folks get so angry if you mod out the kind of content this person is complaining about (even if that mod is just "flip the hidden config setting that says if I'm in a Middle Eastern market"). Inserting modern LGBTQ stuff into a game with a mod is all well and good, but removing it is horrific and the mere existence of such a mod harms people who aren't using it, that sort of thing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Just like how so many folks get so angry if you mod out the kind of content this person is complaining about (even if that mod is just "flip the hidden config setting that says if I'm in a Middle Eastern market"). Inserting modern LGBTQ stuff into a game with a mod is all well and good, but removing it is horrific and the mere existence of such a mod harms people who aren't using it, that sort of thing.
And you're full of shit with a response that doesn't surprise me. I know not every game is tailored to me nor do I expect/demand to have a flip switch to change flag colors, races, or whatever. The guy with that long ass manifesto rant, is nothing more than a snowflake. The type of guy that is the biggest snowflake, but accuses others of being snowflakes. The dumbass paid $70 for the game, so that's on him. He don't like it, then he can play something else. Sony and Insomniac got his money, and they ain't going to do a damn thing by listening to his dumbass requests.

There's plenty of games I don't like, so I avoid them or don't play them. It's not that hard to do. He's just another petty biatch who doesn't want to see somebody of a different race, religion, gender, or LGBTQ shown in a positive and non-discriminatory role. Another conservative pretending or not on the very far right, and falsely claims to be an "enlightened centrist".

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Unlike say the OK sign or about a dozen numbers between 1 and 100? I thought the whole point of a dog whistle was that only the metaphorical dogs heard it (aside from people who've been taught the codes and signs)?
A dog whistle assumes that even the metaphorical dogs can hear it.

I am not aware of any currently active group that uses an octopus to sneak in antisemitic conspiracy messages for those in the know. And that the historical ones had a very different political orientation from Greta Thunberg. Nor have I seen any compelling supporting evidence that Greta Thunberg is antisemitic. So if you can't identify any metaphorical dogs, there's probably no dog whistle.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
A dog whistle assumes that even the metaphorical dogs can hear it.

I am not aware of any currently active group that uses an octopus to sneak in antisemitic conspiracy messages for those in the know. And that the historical ones had a very different political orientation from Greta Thunberg. Nor have I seen any compelling supporting evidence that Greta Thunberg is antisemitic. So if you can't identify any metaphorical dogs, there's probably no dog whistle.
Not all OK symbols or 88s were ever dog whistles. Conservatives made that up. You also would have to have a symbol being used consistently and regularly with Jews (or other target group) and also other comments that are saying Jews are bad

Like how Breeders used to be a derogatory term. It was used by the gay community and it was about how they hetero sex was disgusting. Breeders of dogs/ horse/ cattle etc are obviously not the targets here

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

There is a modern solution to this that people can't see. DJI scale drones. Just send a one hundred thousand to whatever mega-city appears, and hunt down the defenders. Nothing is impossible. You can't run from hundreds of thousands of drones.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
No matter how much been trying to min-max the youtube algorithm away from reactionary RW vitriol as a kind of test, it's curious how most the "official" news section is still GB news or the express, is very adamant I consume those daily it seems. But every now and then the non official section drops a jarring case study like this;

Screenshot_2023-10-28-13-07-13-47_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

The world's tiniest violin words aren't what caught attention though, it's the interesting choice of thumbnail composition rather. Who's bright idea was it to slap jpegs of beloved fictional characters edited with scribbles to imply they've been silenced somehow? Leaving aside the awkward fact they're not even real, half of those actors are dead, they're fucking dead! Not cancelled, shamed, fired...just plain classic dead. you disingenuous bloody imbecile kunts, lol.

tho tbf, if you crop out everything outside of these two gazing dreamers, kinda looks like a middling BBC drama about suppressed homoerotic tensions being strained over recent turbulent family/friend funeral.
Screenshot_2023-10-28-13-47-10-47_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

-

hm, the tapestry unravels further still.

Last edited: