Funny events in anti-woke world

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Say what you want about Khan he hates the West, loves China & Russia, etc. But he's a good leader who looks out for Pakistan's interests. He's Pakistani Obama in that sense.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
i don't agree with your assessment of Obama, but OK
The first part about hating the West, Russia, China, etc. has no relation to Obama. Obama sent 70% of the US Navy to near or at the Indo-Pacific and is in line with the EU and NATO. The second part is a good leader who looks out for their nation's national interest and does so in a more reformist, and being popular. All Obama.

My bad, and I should have mentioned the reformists, and being popular part too.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
The first part about hating the West, Russia, China, etc. has no relation to Obama.
That is not the part I was referring to.

The second part is a good leader who looks out for their nation's national interest and does so in a more reformist, and being popular. All Obama.
Only if you define the national interest as that of his Wall Street donors and the various creatures which populated his administration, which is asinine.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
At this rate, the IDF and Pro-Israeli supporters are doing a better job making that country look bad than any so-called propaganda pushed by Palestine or anyone Israel accuses of hating Jews.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
At this rate, the IDF and Pro-Israeli supporters are doing a better job making that country look bad than any so-called propaganda pushed by Palestine or anyone Israel accuses of hating Jews.

I mean if you think about it Alderan kinda provoked the Empire into destroying it. Its always been part of the empire and the rebels shouldn't have tried to sway it to their side.

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Imagine reading about a man being bludgeoned to death by his own son and this being your first reaction.

Screenshot (193).png

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Is insane to me that an ex Jan 6ther is vocalising more concern about 'Project 2025' than most the media and democrat politicians, cause if there's any major evidence to highlight and prove republicans are fully onboard and riding the fascist takeover train, 'project 2025' is pretty feckin hard to beat.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Another example of Trump being a traitor
I'm sure he's told that story before, except this time he's embellished it slightly (lies or not).

I'm not sure what's more worrying. That he's said it, or that the crowd of people listening to him think that it's fine for the USA to breach their treaties and betray their allies.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Dumb people complaining about making "their anime/anime games" (you never made these in the first place, you fuckheads) "woke/too woke", and Pat calling them out on their stupidity again.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Funny enough I know a private jet company in Columbus Ohio whose business is booming right now. Yeah keep flying your private jets, fly them until the world burns down. And course conservatives go on and on about EVs, and Hybrids. We can't even have EV tanks even if the US military is a very heavy carbon emitter, and is trying to use them plus hybrids more.