Funny events in anti-woke world

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Lol. Lmao even
The perfect event for this:

Also, Republicans booed and walked out on police officers who were injured defending them from January 6th rioters.

Republicans only like law enforcement or the military when it makes them feel tough (usually by killing "those people").

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The perfect event for this:

Also, Republicans booed and walked out on police officers who were injured defending them from January 6th rioters.

Republicans only like law enforcement or the military when it makes them feel tough (usually by killing "those people").
Ah, it's actually a business move. You use the police to put all criminals (or even homeless) in certain area, particularly where minorities live so they 'don't interfere with businees'... even if they interfere with minority businesses. Sometimes, interfering with minority businesses is the point

The 'being tough' thing is just identity politics since at least ancient Greek times (off the top of my head, probably eariler) and is usually just a sign that the person making the claim is weak. It's a smokescreen to deliver business results

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The Epoch Times, OAAN, Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Right Wing TikTok, Right Wing Facebook, and Right Wing YouTube. These are all just off the top of my head. By the time we fix this millions will be dead from climate change in the best scenario.
Stop fantasizing yourself into misery.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
What are you talking about, it's just the pandemic era policy.
Right, which was more than EBT-- eligibility criteria, waived limitations etc.

Don't really care to argue over what amount is needy or not because that is defined by the government. You seem to only like government sources when they agree with you.
Well no, poverty level is determined by an actual metric, which isn't set by the US government. "Needy" is a subjective term, but even the most stringent politicians wouldn't suggest that no-one from a family earning above 130% of poverty levels is needy.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Reactions: Kwak

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
With AI, no one knows what will happen, it's a range of Industrial Revolution 1.0 where everyone gets jobs to everyone dies from the AI hunter-killers like in the Terminator movies and everywhere in between.

But with climate change, I do not believe it's just bots from China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. I don't believe in the dead internet theory. Is every conservative on Facebook a bot? I assumed everyone knew about VOO, VTI, and index funds being king, but only a few people even in my workplace knew about it. That was my fault not everyone knows about the S&P500. But everyone should at least have eyes, and watch the weather. There are old people to this day moving to Flordia because they can't stand the Cold, there are people STILL buying houses in Phoenix, and there was someone I knew who was a gifted accountant whose parents forced her to take care of her mentally ill bother by taking on the family business in New Mexico which is mostly desert. Tech bros are moving to Austin Texas in droves, the American South is booming right now.

The only reason people even go to Europe is for economic and war(valid) reasons when they should be moving for climate-related reasons that also involve war. People are idiots. Sorry, that's just the truth. The American people alongside many people around the world will soon see the error of their ways. A million UN pleas for action, and a million Paris, and COP summits won't be anywhere close to when people are dying in droves from heat domes everywhere.

No one on a personal level should be taking this seriously anymore, If you want to take this seriously you go vote. It doesn't matter how many sheep you save from eating kale, and living in an expensive metro apartment, more will die because some idiot brought a private jet. And it's not just the normal people many CEOs of small, and medium-sized businesses don't know about climate change either. Many of them also buy houses in deserts.

I get it most people believe in climate change, but then some of them go vote for more of it at the voting booth. Because the true swing voter in America is an idiot.
What the hell does this stream of consciousness even mean? What does AI, climate change, facebook bots, and index funds have anything to do with each other? How is this all one post? Do you have ADHD?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
What the hell does this stream of consciousness even mean? What does AI, climate change, facebook bots, and index funds have anything to do with each other? How is this all one post? Do you have ADHD?
If you are an anti-Index fund person or don't know about index funds I get it if not everyone is financially literate. And we don't know what AI will do so any policy towards it is reactive. But we can all feel, and see climate change when we go outside, and I don't believe it's all bots on Facebook(I generally believe climate deniers are real be they on the internet or not). And yes I told you guys I had ADHD.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
If you are an anti-Index fund person or don't know about index funds I get it if not everyone is financially literate. And we don't know what AI will do so any policy towards it is reactive. But we can all feel, and see climate change when we go outside, and I don't believe it's all bots on Facebook(I generally believe climate deniers are real be they on the internet or not). And yes I told you guys I had ADHD.
This post has not made anything clearer. Do you see some connection between these random separate thoughts?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Fuck all Republicans with a rusty pitchfork.
Don't you know if we lend others a hand they'll just become greedy and ask for more and not work because now they think everything is free? I'm sure Joe Rogan and Bill Maher would agree.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Fuck all Republicans with a rusty pitchfork.
Is it a coincidence that Republicans are also pushing to relax child labor laws? No. Make the brats work for their food; if they were worth anything, they'd have been born rich.

Reactions: bluegate

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Love this guy:

Edit: yes This is also fake.

Last edited:

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
So I was watching a fairly negative review of running shoes on YouTube, and came across a comment: "Nike should get rid of their DEI team".

This is what we've come to? Blaming wokeness for the poor performance of sportswear?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Waiter, there's too much resident evil 9 in my politics.

This episode is the day of extremely drunk Alex Jones pretending to cry multiple times, but the real nugget of schadenfreude is the moment he clearly signals he wants someone else to end the show for him, only for his soggiest simp to refuse cause he's more of a believer, followed by the most audible defeated sloshed sigh from Alex caught in his own hubristic trap lol.

In this installment, Dan and Jordan catch up with Alex to see how he experienced the Trump verdict, what he thinks about flat earthers, and how to have a really rough Saturday.
Uh, don't look at the time. It's a podcast, eyes are not needed, don't look.

Isn't a subject personally of interest but did stumble upon it during browse and know the eclectic majestic freaks are into it here.

Today, we're joined by WK Gaming Correspondent Dave aka @airbagged to discuss and dissect the mind of a generational pervert, Mark Kern aka Grummz. Happy Grummz Day everybody.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
So I was watching a fairly negative review of running shoes on YouTube, and came across a comment: "Nike should get rid of their DEI team".

This is what we've come to? Blaming wokeness for the poor performance of sportswear?
Everything bad is because of DEI, because everything was good when we all focused on making straight white guys like me feel superior to everyone else.

Reactions: bluegate

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Everything bad is because of DEI, because everything was good when we all focused on making straight white guys like me feel superior to everyone else.
Well, kind of. There are plenty who believe that a certain class of people (usually people like themselves) are born to rule, and other people are born to be ruled, and the world is in harmony when the former rule over the latter. Obviously for such people DEI/EDI is a recipe for chaos and societal collapse.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Right, which was more than EBT-- eligibility criteria, waived limitations etc.

Well no, poverty level is determined by an actual metric, which isn't set by the US government. "Needy" is a subjective term, but even the most stringent politicians wouldn't suggest that no-one from a family earning above 130% of poverty levels is needy.
The only thing provided by Dirty Hipsters that isn't about just doing away with pandemic policy was a North Dakota law about wanting to increase the requirements for free lunch. So republicans aren't taking away free lunches.

The government either made the metric or determined to use the metric.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing provided by Dirty Hipsters that isn't about just doing away with pandemic policy was a North Dakota law about wanting to increase the requirements for free lunch. So republicans aren't taking away free lunches.
We're literally talking about ending expansions brought in during Covid.

The government either made the metric or determined to use the metric.
They chose to use 130% of the poverty level, yes. So what? Are you seriously going to argue that nobody from a family earning above 130% can be needy... because the government isn't feeding them? Do you not see how this is circular logic?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country

There's people blaming unreal engine being shit in performance because they are pushing diversity, I guess in the coding somehow?

People's brains have successfully been melted by the social media culture wars. All is going according to plan.

ETA link to referenced brain rot...

Last edited: