Funny events in anti-woke world

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
I would however perhaps accept it's a very normal thing to do: after all much of what the subsequent messaging was about was to raise awareness to get people to stop ignoring this stuff.
Of course, not to apply that awareness across the board though - one of the women accusing Weinstein was accused of statutory rape of an underage boy and then paying him $380k to be quiet about it. She simply denied that it ever happened. One of Weinstein's other accusers publicly defended her, despite believing survivors supposedly being one of those central metoo ideas. Then a photo of the two of them naked in bed surfaced along with text messages with a third party of her talking about having done it, and she tried to pivot it into claiming that he attacked her. Her only real consequence from all that was losing a gig as a judge on a talent competition.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
Of course, not to apply that awareness across the board though - one of the women accusing Weinstein was accused of statutory rape of an underage boy and then paying him $380k to be quiet about it. She simply denied that it ever happened. One of Weinstein's other accusers publicly defended her, despite believing survivors supposedly being one of those central metoo ideas. Then a photo of the two of them naked in bed surfaced along with text messages with a third party of her talking about having done it, and she tried to pivot it into claiming that he attacked her. Her only real consequence from all that was losing a gig as a judge on a talent competition.
Asia Argento, just in case anyone else wanted to look this up to confirm it. Which I can confirm this is accurate.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I wonder exactly what the order given was, and how/if it could be subverted but still follow the guideline as written. Maybe a focus on the Song of Solomon?
I mean, I would focus on Lot, David including his kids and Job. In Leviticus, there's an spear stabbed through a couple while they're having sex

Edit: I forgot that God asked his people to commit genocide when entering Caanan. Or when God does a genocide. But we got a rainbow so it's all good

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Let's play a game of 'guess how fucked the replies are' - shall we

2024-07-03-18-32-49-938.jpg

No cuts, just a lazy scroll down.

2024-07-03-18-36-21-037.jpg
2024-07-03-18-37-59-075.jpg
1000009210.jpg
2024-07-03-18-42-17-942.jpg

Annnd hit the image limit, but don't worry, there's at least 3 more pics further i saved before the depression took over again.

What a bleak future ahead, time to start getting used to avoidable mass death for the upcoming age of pestilence. America just gonna be the stinky kid with shitty pants who refuses to wash and attacks anyone trying to help or even mention it.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Asia Argento, just in case anyone else wanted to look this up to confirm it. Which I can confirm this is accurate.
I'll admit to being bad with names and doing that form memory. The fellow Weinstein accuser who defended her was Rose McGowan.

I mean, I would focus on Lot, David including his kids and Job. In Leviticus, there's an spear stabbed through a couple while they're having sex

Edit: I forgot that God asked his people to commit genocide when entering Caanan. Or when God does a genocide. But we got a rainbow so it's all good
There are so many choices, but I was thinking specifically about the overlap between people who promote this policy and people who consider any work containing a gay to be too sexualized. Hence Song of Solomon or maybe Ezekiel describing Israel likening it to a woman and describing her lovers or Lot (so long as we don't stop at the pillar of salt).

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Oh, I'm sure Tstorm will be along soon to tell us that we're overreacting, he was just joking, etc.

View attachment 11397

View attachment 11398
View attachment 11399
View attachment 11400
View attachment 11401

Annnd hit the image limit, but don't worry, there's at least 3 more pics further i saved before the depression took over again.

What a bleak future ahead, time to start getting used to avoidable mass death for the upcoming age of pestilence. America just gonna be the stinky kid with shitty pants who refuses to wash and attacks anyone trying to help or even mention it.
Well, there's the upside: Enough of these people may kill themselves to increase the average IQ of the species.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I'll admit to being bad with names and doing that form memory. The fellow Weinstein accuser who defended her was Rose McGowan.
I think by "defended", you mean McGowan asked for a pause on condemnation until the facts came through. And when they did, she dropped Argento like a hot potato.

That is not, as you suggested, refusing to believe the victim or hypocrisy.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Oh, I'm sure Tstorm will be along soon to tell us that we're overreacting, he was just joking, etc.
You overreact to pretty much everything, which is exactly the inspiration for "bloodless if the left allows it to be", since you act like insane people calling for blood at every current event. Maybe stop being like that.

Calling it a "Second American Revolution" is pretty tasteless, but it's obviously a poor attempt at a 4th of July themed soundbite, not a declaration of the overthrow of government.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Yep. Asia was both accuser and acussed

There are so many choices, but I was thinking specifically about the overlap between people who promote this policy and people who consider any work containing a gay to be too sexualized. Hence Song of Solomon or maybe Ezekiel describing Israel likening it to a woman and describing her lovers or Lot (so long as we don't stop at the pillar of salt).
I would like them to do a reading of the Bible in Hebrew so the students learn that the laws against homosexuality was actually aimed at male prostitutes not homosexuals. Someone in the 1950s translated it differently so they could hate on homosexuals instead

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You overreact to pretty much everything, which is exactly the inspiration for "bloodless if the left allows it to be", since you act like insane people calling for blood at every current event. Maybe stop being like that.

Calling it a "Second American Revolution" is pretty tasteless, but it's obviously a poor attempt at a 4th of July themed soundbite, not a declaration of the overthrow of government.
Project 2025 isn't about overthrow the government. It's about remove checks and balances and giving all power to the president

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I wish I was stupid enough to believe this bullshit, because then my life would be much simpler. It's an open declaration of "we're taking over and we'll kill you if you try to stop us", and here you are saying "no, no, you're overreacting, everything will be fine, just calm down".

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Project 2025 isn't about overthrow the government. It's about remove checks and balances and giving all power to the president
I have doubts you've read a single word of that document.
I wish I was stupid enough to believe this bullshit, because then my life would be much simpler. It's an open declaration of "we're taking over and we'll kill you if you try to stop us", and here you are saying "no, no, you're overreacting, everything will be fine, just calm down".
It really isn't. It is acknowledgment that conservative victories are often responded to by flagrant violence in the streets. It's not even just an American phenomenon, people don't set Paris on fire when lefties are winning. Please, have a moment of self-awareness, you all call for violence constantly, and should a right-wing political figure even mention that you take it as a threat.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I have doubts you've read a single word of that document.
I find it very ironic that they think a conservative administration is the ones that should follow the constitution after the decision by the Supreme Court this week.

You cannot follow a constitution if the constitution is circumventing.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

View attachment 11397

View attachment 11398
View attachment 11399
View attachment 11400
View attachment 11401

One of my more unusual fears is having to explain how modern society deals with healthcare to the ghost of Louis Pasteur. It's up there with explaining modern politics to the ghost of allied military personnel who died in WW2.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
It really isn't. It is acknowledgment that conservative victories are often responded to by flagrant violence in the streets. It's not even just an American phenomenon, people don't set Paris on fire when lefties are winning.
You might be right there. Except that instead, when the leftists are winning, they use the army/police to overthrow the government by force.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Well, there's the upside: Enough of these people may kill themselves to increase the average IQ of the species.
Some of the diseases they are worried about can be spread by human-human contact, not just from drinking raw milk, so they can spread it to others.

It really isn't. It is acknowledgment that conservative victories are often responded to by flagrant violence in the streets. It's not even just an American phenomenon, people don't set Paris on fire when lefties are winning.
Perhaps, but they attack the Capitol when centrists win.