Funny events in anti-woke world

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Nobody was actually charged with threatening Pence's life or attempted murder.
So your problem is that Mike Pence wasn't directly named in the indictment?

Like I'm really not sure what it is you're trying to prove, and I don't think you know either. You seem to just be obstinate for the sake of being obstinate at this point.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
So your problem is that Mike Pence wasn't directly named in the indictment?

Like I'm really not sure what it is you're trying to prove, and I don't think you know either. You seem to just be obstinate for the sake of being obstinate at this point.
You guys posted the gallows/noose and said people brought it to hang Pence, then went to his place of work, actively searched him out in order to hang him. If that were true, there'd be charges for doing that.

Dirty Hipsters

Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
You guys posted the gallows/noose and said people brought it to hang Pence, then went to his place of work, actively searched him out in order to hang him. If that were true, there'd be charges for doing that.
And there are.

What are you specifically looking for?

Do you want specific charges of hanging? Do you want the charges to specifically name Mike Pence?

What exactly are you disputing?

There's already charges for threats made against government employees (of which Mike Pence is one). There are videos of the people convicted specifically threatening Mike Pence and saying they want to drag him out of the Capital to answer for his "treason." Those same people attempted to enter the Capital (where Mike Pence was), and assaulted guards with weapons while doing so, which are also all things they were convicted for.

I literally don't understand what dots still need to be connected for you.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The new official GOP platform

Reads like an AI trained on Trump rallies asked to write at a kindergartner level

Anyway, full thing can be read here
Ah, so meaningless

There is no CRT in schools. The schools been attacked for almost a decade now and nothing at the school level has been found
Men are already out of sport
No one in America who is pro-Palestine is also pro-Hamas
The borders are pretty sealed, they had a bunch of volunteers even that ended up being pretty bored because nothing was happening. Maybe if they want it sealed, dont block legislation that would seal it
Outsourcing is already being reversed. Maybe it could go faster
Inflation is already going down
The military has more money under Biden than Trump and has been the strongest in the world for decades
The elections are secure. Eg. Georgia looked at the last 25 years of elections and found that 1000 migrants did register to vote when they were not allowed to. That's 160-70 per federal election
Trump has stated he is willing to give Ukraine to Russia. I don't know how that's stopping WW3
Trump did nothing to 'rebuild cities' last time. Why would he do it this time? No one has done anything for decades.
The crime rate is going down since 2020. Sounds like they are just claiming a win from someone else
They failed 14 on numerous occasions. I don't believe that will change. Same with 6. Trump literally only gave a tax break to the rich
I assume 9 is about getting rid of the FBI becuase that seems to be a talking point. FBI is anti-homegrown terrorism. So no wonder the right wing wants to get rid of it because most of the homegrown terror in the US is right wing. So, instead of trying to get the people on their side to act sensibly and within the law, why not just stop anyone looking. Normal conservative tough on crime response. And it really pairs well with the nonsense in 10

This pretty much says nothing. It just says things that are already happening or things they could have done for decades but taken every opportunity not to

The only thing I noticed was an EV mandate. Is this a real mandate or the made-up mandates like when the COVID vaccine came out or gas stoves?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Alex Jones doing literal sandy hook fake dead kid conspiracy shit again but even more despicable if one could imagine it, as if losing in court never happened at all, he needs a fucking slap the insidious sweaty kunt - despite a heart attack sounding minutes away

In this installment, Dan and Jordan find Alex discussing "Operation Big Boy," bonding with his most impressionable employee, and making the terrible decision to reopen his Sandy Hook conspiracy files.
Couldn't find the Jones thread 😔

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The only thing I noticed was an EV mandate. Is this a real mandate or the made-up mandates like when the COVID vaccine came out or gas stoves?
It's real, at minimum, there's an EPA order than about half of all vehicle sales be electric by 2030. I had complaints about this, but they already fixed what my complaint was, the original order was very distinctly aimed at fully-electric vehicles, and that's just not going to happen. They rewrote it to include hybrids and other gas usage reducing technologies, and now it's a reasonable ambition. And should that ambition not be met, its probably toothless, but in theory it could forbid additional sales of ICE cars in a few years if goals aren't being hit.

But also, neither of the things you listed are fake. New York is banning fossil fuel utilities in new construction, and a lot of people were required by the government to get vaccinated. In what way are those made up?

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
And there are.

What are you specifically looking for?

Do you want specific charges of hanging? Do you want the charges to specifically name Mike Pence?

What exactly are you disputing?

There's already charges for threats made against government employees (of which Mike Pence is one). There are videos of the people convicted specifically threatening Mike Pence and saying they want to drag him out of the Capital to answer for his "treason." Those same people attempted to enter the Capital (where Mike Pence was), and assaulted guards with weapons while doing so, which are also all things they were convicted for.

I literally don't understand what dots still need to be connected for you.
If what you guys said happened, I'm pretty sure you'd have an attempted murder charge. Pence is only in the document 5 times and the only direct quote referring to Pence is “Pence better do the right thing, or we’re going to MAKE you do the right thing."

There is no CRT in schools. The schools been attacked for almost a decade now and nothing at the school level has been found

The crime rate is going down since 2020. Sounds like they are just claiming a win from someone else

There is CRT in schools

After crime skyrocketing in 2020, it's been down since then but it's still rather elevated vs what would be normal crime numbers.

The EV mandate is at least real in California, I'm not sure if there's a federal one. Biden did implement a covid vaccine mandate (that he knew was unconstitutional) that he backdoored through OSHA and then was deemed unconstitutional as it was obvious that it was.

Dirty Hipsters

Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Pence is only in the document 5 times and the only direct quote referring to Pence is “Pence better do the right thing, or we’re going to MAKE you do the right thing."
Well at least now I know for certain that you didn't actually read my previous posts and therefore there's no point to continuing this conversation.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
No one in America who is pro-Palestine is also pro-Hamas
Well, at this point most people who are pro-Palestine also know Hamas was originally founded, funded, and trained by Israel specifically to be an extremist alternative to the PLO, and thereby discredit Palestinian rights activists by association, while being a ready-made justification for conflict escalation any time Israel needed a little more "breathing room".

I mean, once you figure that out, you start noticing little details like how Hamas only launches these massive rocket attacks and "invasions" when Likud politicians' poll numbers dip, or if they need a convenient distraction from political scandals.

Trump did nothing to 'rebuild cities' last time. Why would he do it this time? No one has done anything for decades.
To be fair, Democratic administrations on every level from municipal to federal are far more effective at segregating cities while appearing racially-progressive, and always have been. Trump's just trying to play catchup.

I assume 9 is about getting rid of the FBI becuase that seems to be a talking point. FBI is anti-homegrown terrorism.
Since fucking when? The FBI's been a sponsor of domestic terror since the J. Edna days. Just because they're not overtly white supremacist any more and ordering gangland hits on black rights activists any more, doesn't mean they're not up to heinous shit like radicalizing mass shooters online, paving the way for them to have firearm access, and watching the fireworks surveilling when they happen.

So no wonder the right wing wants to get rid of it because most of the homegrown terror in the US is right wing.
They don't really want to get rid of it, they just want to bring back the COINTELPRO glory days when the FBI was just another right-wing goon squad.

See, this is where it just gets funny. The EV mandate is the most milquetoast, limp-dick, half-assed way to force a transition to renewable transportation conceivable among the entire panoply of public policies. It's basically just a giant liberal campaign donor pork barrel, which is why angry farting noises are made about it but no substantive action -- and it certainly keeps attention far away from what would actually do the trick.

You know, ending fossil fuels subsidies and making the sector compete fairly with renewables in the free market. What Republicans claim they want, but never actually do (and in fact, fight tooth and nail to preserve).

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Last edited: