Funny events in anti-woke world

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

You posted a screen shot of a satire post where someone scribbled out the name of the account posting so that you couldn't find out it is satire.
I stand corrected then.

Edit: it's basically the same level of veracity as "Vance had sex with a couch", except conservatives aren't going to pretend Walz wore blackface for the next 3 months thinking it a serious political strategy.
Yeah, they've got other falsehoods they can spread around.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Just like when the liberals made up that conservatives were holding cups of Vance's sperm?
Where's the lie?

Did conservatives take pictures with a cup that looks like a sperm sample cup that had Vance's face on it? Yes. The photos have been examined and determined to not have been altered or AI generated (although the account that posted them is an anonymous account that looks like it was just set up to troll Republicans).

Are you claiming it's a lie because it's not really JD Vance's sperm? Do you actually think that the claim was that JD Vance ejaculated into a bunch of sperm sample cups and then handed them out?

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Where's the lie?

Did conservatives take pictures with a cup that looks like a sperm sample cup that had Vance's face on it? Yes. The photos have been examined and determined to not have been altered or AI generated (although the account that posted them is an anonymous account that looks like it was just set up to troll Republicans).

Are you claiming it's a lie because it's not really JD Vance's sperm? Do you actually think that the claim was that JD Vance ejaculated into a bunch of sperm sample cups and then handed them out?

Dirty Hipsters

Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Yes, I've seen that.

Note that her video and article never states that the cups didn't exist and that the photos are fake. She points out that the account that released the images that went viral isn't from any legit news source or from an identifiable person. This doesn't mean that this is a hoax or that this didn't happen. She couldn't confirm that the photos were AI generated or confirm that they were manipulated in any way.

There's a similar article on Snopes that says the same thing, they couldn't confirm that the photos were AI generated or manipulated in any way, but they did confirm that they were from a Trump rally.

I also never claimed that JD Vance himself distributed cups of his own sperm at any rally, nor do I think any news source or organization claimed this.

So again, where's the lie?

Do I think this was staged? Absolutely. I think someone came to a Trump rally and handed people JD Vance jizz cups to hold and take pictures with, and then posted those pictures online to troll Republicans. Does that mean this is a hoax? Nope, because it's still Republicans being willing to be photographed holding JD Vance jizz cups.

Where's the lie?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
World's smartest business man, everybody: Brazilian court finds 7 accounts in violation of Brazilian law, demands they be shut down to be investigated. Musk refuses, citing censorship despite following through for some other countries before, and pulls X's legal council from the country and refuses to pay fines. Brazil accordingly bans X from the country, blocking an estimated 20 million+ users from the platform, including the accounts it wanted to investigate

So Musk leaks the court order, doxing those 7 users he was shielding by account and name. Genius

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Idiots like Shapiro have no idea what they're talking about, but morons like their viewers don't care- they're just looking for something new to be angry about.
Oh, they know what they're talking about; whatever it is that makes ignorant, angry people give them money. Conservatives have been experts at tapping into ignorant rage for decades now.

Reactions: BrawlMan

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Oh, they know what they're talking about; whatever it is that makes ignorant, angry people give them money. Conservatives have been experts at tapping into ignorant rage for decades now.
Seriously, do you all have mirrors?

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Yes, I've seen that.

Note that her video and article never states that the cups didn't exist and that the photos are fake. She points out that the account that released the images that went viral isn't from any legit news source or from an identifiable person. This doesn't mean that this is a hoax or that this didn't happen. She couldn't confirm that the photos were AI generated or confirm that they were manipulated in any way.

There's a similar article on Snopes that says the same thing, they couldn't confirm that the photos were AI generated or manipulated in any way, but they did confirm that they were from a Trump rally.

I also never claimed that JD Vance himself distributed cups of his own sperm at any rally, nor do I think any news source or organization claimed this.

So again, where's the lie?

Do I think this was staged? Absolutely. I think someone came to a Trump rally and handed people JD Vance jizz cups to hold and take pictures with, and then posted those pictures online to troll Republicans. Does that mean this is a hoax? Nope, because it's still Republicans being willing to be photographed holding JD Vance jizz cups.

Where's the lie?
There's no evidence it happened and at best, it's what you said, a hoax, or a couple people did it and tried to make it a thing and it obviously didn't catch on. If it was some kind of thing, it would have been posted to more than 1 social media account that wasn't deleted. Yet, you guys post it here and make fun of republicans like they're idiots...

Dirty Hipsters

Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
There's no evidence it happened and at best, it's what you said, a hoax, or a couple people did it and tried to make it a thing and it obviously didn't catch on. If it was some kind of thing, it would have been posted to more than 1 social media account that wasn't deleted. Yet, you guys post it here and make fun of republicans like they're idiots...
It's not a hoax. A hoax would mean that it didn't happen at all. It did happen, the pictures are verified to have come from a Trump rally, and the pictures are confirmed to not be modified or AI generated.

Tricking people into revealing themselves to be weird and dumb doesn't mean that what happened is a hoax. If they weren't weird and dumb they wouldn't have gone along with it in the first place. They manufactured a way for the people at that Trump rally to show that they are weird.

You could call it entrapment, but it's not a hoax.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Every time I think about voting for Trump or, more likely, not voting, this springs to mind.

I hate this election so much.