Funny events in anti-woke world

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
View attachment 11746

View attachment 11747

Nothing says "I hate colonialism" like pretending to be a Japanese imperialist who hates women, feminism, minorities and LGBT people.

He also finds it surprising he was able to have great conversations with Koreans while masquerading as a Japanese person, yet it never occurred to him he could have had such conversations by being honest about his true national origins.

"This is why I pretended to be Japanese to help fight Japan".

That's probably a typo, but I'm inclined to believe it is exactly what it sounds like.

These scumbags don't care about Japan. Their respect for Japanese people begins and ends with the anime, manga and video games they make for them.

Yeah, "a genuine friendship with an actual Japanese person". That's an interesting line.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
View attachment 11746

View attachment 11747

Nothing says "I hate colonialism" like pretending to be a Japanese imperialist who hates women, feminism, minorities and LGBT people.

He also finds it surprising he was able to have great conversations with Koreans while masquerading as a Japanese person, yet it never occurred to him he could have had such conversations by being honest about his true national origins.

That's probably a typo, but I'm inclined to believe it is exactly what it sounds like.

These scumbags don't care about Japan. Their respect for Japanese people begins and ends with the anime, manga and video games they make for them.
The cringey weabo I once was would cringe at this guy.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
And nothing says "I love Japan" like claiming Linkin Park as your favourite band...

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 11746

View attachment 11747

FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEB!!!!

I mean, someone has to say it

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
So Concord failed as everyone expected it would. The funny thing is that the far right insists that it failed because it was ''woke'' and not because it was an executive driven live service in an era where that genre has long been outdated and discredited. Had it been a wild success they'd likely have insisted just as loud that it wasn't woke at all.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
So Concord failed as everyone expected it would. The funny thing is that the far right insists that it failed because it was ''woke'' and not because it was an executive driven live service in an era where that genre has long been outdated and discredited. Had it been a wild success they'd likely have insisted just as loud that it wasn't woke at all.
What's Concord?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
One of the funniest things I've seen about this, is from the Castle Superbeast podcast, which can be considered quite woke. One of the hosts mentioned talking about Concord on his stream or something, and the most common questions in chat where, in descending order:

1. Wtf is Concord?
2. Wait, Concord came out?
3. Wait, you have to pay for it, it's not f2p?

Last edited:

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
You can practically smell the desperation coming off them.

View attachment 11798

You posted a screen shot of a satire post where someone scribbled out the name of the account posting so that you couldn't find out it is satire.

Edit: it's basically the same level of veracity as "Vance had sex with a couch", except conservatives aren't going to pretend Walz wore blackface for the next 3 months thinking it a serious political strategy.