TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Oh........ yeh now that makes more sense....I thought I'd missed something

This one shows it a bit more fully

Basically you know that thing people claimed would never happen and no man would claim to be a trans woman just to act like a perv? Yeh turns out it's apparently something that does happen just like the Wii Spar incident seemingly turned out.
"it's apparently something that does happen, look" <post explicitly does not have said thing happening>
Turns out the push to abolish the idea of social transition has created consequences as now there is no clear way to know and everything must be taken on claim alone and some weird belief the person wouldn't possibly lie.

How are Trans people to blame?

My guess at a sort of reason was pushing for characteristics like a beard to no longer be seen and gendered. Like I can understand maybe 5'o clock shadow but full on beards so there's no longer any requirement to show an attempt at passing even vaguely.
Again, the thing you are arguing about did not happen.

Reactions: BrawlMan

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
The Ride Never Ends....

But this is just a troll, after all. Conservatives never hold beliefs like this....

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
but it didn't happen.
That's what the 2nd one I posted was seemingly on about. The first one posted by Mysterious was about people being ignored (pretty sure I posted a sort of similar one in the woke world thread before where a woman was using a unisex toilet and complained that a man dared to come in and use the toilet while she was in there.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The Ride Never Ends....

But this is just a troll, after all. Conservatives never hold beliefs like this....
Trump, president of the world. That explains the mess.

But on a more serious note these are fringe fools for the most part like those strange democrat councillors who believe the Rothchilds have a weather machine and control the climate or whatever.

"it's apparently something that does happen, look" <post explicitly does not have said thing happening>

Again, the thing you are arguing about did not happen.
Not in the initial one you posted admittedly. Then again the whole protection of women angle was hugely pushed by the woke side before and this is just an expansion of that really.

None of that proves a thing.
IT strongly implies troll lol

Can I just ask.... is it any better if its a cis woman perving at this woman?
I don't know maybe due to the potential intimidation factor or something being less

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Not in the initial one you posted admittedly. Then again the whole protection of women angle was hugely pushed by the woke side before and this is just an expansion of that really.
Didn't happen in the one you posted either. Woman goes into shared space, is shocked and dismayed that other people exist, blames the transes

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The Ride Never Ends....

They must really be in love with their false idol dick to be this delirious.

They don't. No true Scotsman conservative would.
Best. Response. Ever.

Didn't happen in the one you posted either. Woman goes into shared space, is shocked and dismayed that other people exist, blames the transes
Goal posting as always; what a shocker. Regardless, I am always happy to see others call out the bullshit.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The woke idea of "Well gender is a social construct and combined spaces is the way forward" clashing against the idea of "Well women are so very unsafe in the world and must be protected and any action they dislike at all is an act of oppression".

Thus you have people who are using these shares spaces cause they strongly support the idea then finding out what they really entails and flipping to "But I'm a woman you should be acting to accommodate me over these men"

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
The woke idea of "Well gender is a social construct and combined spaces is the way forward" clashing against the idea of "Well women are so very unsafe in the world and must be protected and any action they dislike at all is an act of oppression".
Ah yes, these new fangled woke ideas from the 1970s..

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Basically you know that thing people claimed would never happen and no man would claim to be a trans woman just to act like a perv? Yeh turns out it's apparently something that does happen just like the Wii Spar incident seemingly turned out.
Except this didn't happen. What happened was someone started changing in communal, non-gender-segregated area, and then complained when people were close to them. The people about whom they complained were not in any improper place.

Last edited: