Funny events in anti-woke world

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Huh, never knew the context for that video

Yeah, been following that channel for a bit (some of the cabin building stuff is interesting, and in theory I should be able to cook anything a dirt poor peasant could), and yeah...bloody Trumpists annoyed at a dessert that Washington supposedly liked.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Saying the quiet part out loud.

Hey, it's not like Thomas Jefferson had any idea what the Founding Fathers meant, right? Good thing we have Boebert here to tell us.

I'm taking bets on how long before Republicans make swearing to obey the Bible a requirement for citizenship.

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Successful parasites do not kill or drain their hosts to debilitation

Even as more and more followers of the QAnon Queen of Canada beg her for financial help, one of her loyal “subjects” straight-up gave her an RV worth tens of thousands of dollars.

It’s her fourth RV, and she’s put her inner circle to work renovating it. She’s also asking them to pay for another RV that cost $65,000—but only in cash, not cryptocurrency—and has said she’s received $21,000 so far.

“There’s RV one, you have the lead car over here, and RV two. And here we have RV three. “Ohhh, what’s that?” Romana Didulo asks her followers in a video where she’s excitedly showing off her fleet. “Right here is the donated Dutch Star.” It’s a newer model that appears to be at least 40 feet long.

“This is the donated RV from the We the People of Canada New Brunswick,” she adds in another video, referring to what she’s named her network of followers.

Didulo grew out of the QAnon conspiracy and now claims to be the true ruler of Canada who’s waging a war against the pedophilic cabal. She’s on a seemingly never-ending tour of Canada in a convoy of several RVs that were either gifted to her or paid for by her followers. Along with her are members of her closest entourage who handle the logistics of the convoy. This inner circle can easily be spotted at official events like meet-and-greets as they now all dress identically in button-down white shirts emblazoned with QR (initials for Queen Romana) and white hats.

In addition to the RVs, Didulo also has a newer SUV in her convoy. The fleet is used to house and transport her and the staff of her “mobile peace and prosperity government” as they tour Canada and mainly just chat with people who think she rules not just Canada but the world. (She recently announced her promotion.) In some recent events, she’s pulled in as many as 50 people in small towns.

Recently, though, the convoy had to put up security lights at a property outside of Fredericton, where they were renovating the vehicle, because they're being menaced by young people driving past the property.

"I've observed several cars full of hooligans and thugs giving the We the People's team the finger," Didulo said in a recent video. "So I gave them the finger back."

A person who knows the man who gifted the RV spoke to VICE World News anonymously and said that he’s a successful and extremely nice businessman who began to follow Didulo over the pandemic. Now it’s one of the main parts of his life and something he brings up frequently.

The acquaintance said that the man went from believing in conspiracies about a deep state and a secret war being waged by Trump, to more out-there beliefs like alien “med beds” that can heal any medical issue, and different dimensions. His journey parallels Didulo’s claims, which started out relatively standard in the QAnon movement—like politicians being secretly executed and body doubles replacing them—but escalated into the esoteric over time.

“Like he's so far into it that he's brainwashed into thinking that this is the best thing for not only my friends and family but for the world and that everything she's doing is for the good of the world,” the acquaintance said. “She's telling us to harm these healthcare workers, and she's telling us to go against the government and not pay our electric bills and not do all these things that he thinks will bring us to this new horizon.”

“I don't personally understand how someone could look at information like that and fall so deeply into it,” they added. “But all I know is that I've literally witnessed somebody do that.”

According to posts made by New Brunswick members of the convoy, Didulo’s followers in the province have formed a group that meets regularly at a local spot owned by a member and actually hosted Didulo for a speech. A person who was present at some of the meetings said that routinely they sit around and discuss PDFs they’ve printed from conspiracy websites whose topics include discussions of med beds and Didulo.

The person told VICE that at one of these meetings, the group appeared to consume veterinary ivermectin—an antiviral medication at the center of several COVID vaccine conspiracies— which was acquired by a member who was a farmer.

Didulo’s claims aren’t just fantastical roleplay. In some cases they’re doing real harm to her followers, some of whom are begging her for help on Telegram channels dedicated to her. Particularly they’re begging for help with their utility bills, as several months ago Didulo told them that in her Kingdom of Canada utilities were free and that her followers didn’t need to pay them. At one point, she even instructed them on how to remove their utility companies from their online banking.

At first, her followers celebrated not having to pay their bills, but now enough time has elapsed since the decree that companies are coming for her followers' outstanding bills. Some followers of them are claiming to have their power and utilities shut off and have gone to their leader for help but have found nothing but empty promises.

“[Our power company] have now cut my power and we are in the dark. Our food that we have stocked for the possible shortage now has under 24 hours in our freezer before spoilage,” wrote one follower on Tuesday on Telegram. “The power company laughs at the suggestion that the power has already been paid and want full payment plus reconnection fee for power to be restored. People are losing faith that all will be looked after and decrees are falling on dead ears.”

“Seniors (like us) have no funds to draw on,” he added. “Our savings are gone and now the reality is setting in.”

VICE News reached out to the man who gave Romana the RV, and several of the people who have posted about their financial situation. No one would go on the record. Didulo frowns upon speaking to the media, and the members of the community typically work to enforce followers to stay insulated within the group.

Didulo has a group of people who travel with her as personal “journalists” reporting on the comings and goings of her convoy. Following VICE News reaching out to the man who gifted the RV, Didulo asked her followers a question on Telegram.

“What would be the appropriate charges for mainstream media Reporters who have been slandering Queen Romana Didulo, Queen, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Canada?”

Most responded with references to “milkshakes” which, oddly, is how this community refers to the death penalty.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Lake is perhaps the most professional sounding of blatant grifters in the trumposphere, but it's not clear how much voting sway that'll earn her. Is no less concerning.

Further lake context;

Kari Lake, the Trump-endorsed candidate for Arizona governor, was far from happy on Monday when Fox News anchor Bret Baier asked her about a report that linked her to drag queens.

The interview, which was fairly tame on Baier’s end, began with Lake falsely claiming that the 2020 election was “fraudulent” and that President Joe Biden is “illegitimate.” Baier responded by playing a tape of Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers testifying before the House Jan. 6 committee last week that the election was not “rigged,” as she believed.

“He is a Republican,” Baier said. “He is a Trump supporter. And that’s what he said.”

“He is a RINO,” Lake replied. “And he hopefully will be defeated. He is an absolute RINO.”

“I understand what you are saying,” Baier said later. “But there have been, as you know, more than 70 court cases where there was not evidence and there was not any state legislature or governor that failed to certify an election, including your own Republican Doug Ducey.”

After Lake insisted that “we now have evidence” that the election was somehow fraudulent, Baier moved on to a story from last week in which Phoenix-based drag queen Rick Stevens claimed that Lake often went to a club where he performed. Lake, he also claimed, hired him to perform at her home for her birthday.

“She’s friends with drag queens,” wrote Stevens, who provided photographs to Arizona Central as evidence. “She’s had her kid in front of a drag queen. I’ve done drag in her home for her friends and family. She’s not threatened by them. She would come to shows constantly. To make me be the bogeyman for political gain, it was just too much.”

Baier asked if Lake would like to respond to the story.

“I actually do care to address that,” Lake said. “But I’m really shocked. I’m actually appalled that Fox News would take a defamatory story like that—and we are pursuing legal action against this drag queen—I’m appalled that you would bring that up when you have not talked about our stolen election.”

“We just spent three questions talking about this,” Baier shot back.

“I’m really disappointed in Fox,” Lake said later. “I thought you were a little better than CNN.”

Referring to Baier’s questions about the drag queen story, Lake added, “I think you do want to ask them, but you don’t want to ask about 2,000 Mules.” (2,000 Mules is the title of a movie by far-right conspiracy theorist Dinesh D’Souza alleging the election was marred by widespread fraud.)

Before Baier concluded the interview, Lake had one more complaint: that when the Fox anchor spoke with her primary opponent, Karrin Taylor Robson, last week, he “didn’t ask her any tough questions.” (Baier denied this.) In that interview, Robson also falsely claimed that the 2020 election was “not fair at all.”

Last edited:

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Well, instead of just reading what The Root reports, we follow their source back and get to here: https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/fi...t-visit-to-farmington-hills-police-department

Which claims the police department bought a wide diversity of shooting targets, 2 of which were black, but were only using the black ones... But they also have a picture from the cub scout activity the complaint is from (numbering added by me):
1656597610376.png

Seems to me they were provably using more than 2 targets, just from the 2 pictures we can see, and they had done a practice round with everyone using the same target, which makes sense if you want to compare people's shots.

Congratulations to everyone involved in this reporting.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

Successful parasites do not kill or drain their hosts to debilitation
I am continually disappointed in Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith not taking action on this.

(Je suis constamment déçu Elizabeth Deux, par la grâce de Dieu Reine du Royaume-Uni, du Canada et de ses autres royaumes et territoires, Chef du Commonwealth, Défenseur de la Foi ne pas agir à ce sujet.) Yeah, it's google translate

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
...and they had done a practice round with everyone using the same target, which makes sense if you want to compare people's shots.
I don't see any tape covering up any of the impact points on those targets. If you don't cover up the holes from a previous shooter before the next one fires, how do you know which shots were whose?