Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My kid is 4 and I'm not even ready to let her watch me play the Souls games yet. So I'm both impressed and glad the kid having nightmares.
That kid made it threw a tough trial. I give proper respects to him. Though, if he wants to know true suffering, he should play some of the games at my age between 4-6. I wonder if he can handle.........Comix Zone?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry....

Great job, boy!

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
My kid is 4 and I'm not even ready to let her watch me play the Souls games yet. So I'm both impressed and glad the kid isn't having nightmares.
I have a three year old and he’s become really interested in my gaming “sculptures” and “figurines” like Kratos/Atreus, Geralt, Sub Zero and Scorpion. About a couple months ago he got hold of the Sub Zero one and fell asleep with it on the floor, and it’s basically been his ever since. I showed him the character renders in the costume menu from MK11 which actually has the exact one the figurine uses, but that’s the extent of that. He’s currently more interested in watching and playing with Lego Avengers.

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 17, 2010
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada

I’ve been part of a few bullying investigations when I used to work in Human Resources and I can tell you that when someone in a leadership role gets accused of bullying even if they are proven innocent they are moved to a new role for the sake of team moral.

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

I’ve been part of a few bullying investigations when I used to work in Human Resources and I can tell you that when someone in a leadership role gets accused of bullying even if they are proven innocent they are moved to a new role for the sake of team moral.
Kinda makes it seem like they were always guilty then regardless. Otherwise what would be the problem.

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 17, 2010
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada
Kinda makes it seem like they were always guilty then regardless. Otherwise what would be the problem.

Yep your not wrong, the only time that wouldn’t happen is when the person being investigated was tight with the higher up. Part of the reason I got out of hr is no matter how hard we worked on stuff it seemed like we were over ruled by directors/high level managers

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Yep your not wrong, the only time that wouldn’t happen is when the person being investigated was tight with the higher up. Part of the reason I got out of hr is no matter how hard we worked on stuff it seemed like we were over ruled by directors/high level managers
Power corrupts…

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Idiot video game "journalists" strike again:
These clueless people are so fuckin' annoying. I don't give a shit that the author of this piece is autistic. It doesn't automatically make his dumb as shit point of view correct.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Idiot video game "journalists" strike again:

These clueless people are so fuckin' annoying. I don't give a shit that the author of this piece is autistic. It doesn't automatically make his dumb as shit point of view correct.
Since when the hell did Mass Effect 2 have autismophobia? This is the first I've ever heard of something. These people really try too hard just to get traffic and clicks don't they? If you don't like the game, that's one thing, but don't call the game out for something that isn't true.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Since when the hell did Mass Effect 2 have autismophobia? This is the first I've ever heard of something. These people really try too hard just to get traffic and clicks don't they? If you don't like the game, that's one thing, but don't call the game out for something that isn't true.
First I've heard of it as well, but I never played the Overlord DLC so i missed it completely(since EA couldn't be bothered to make a complete ME2 where all the DLC are included until now) so I only bought the DLC that looked good, and that ended up being Lair of the Shadow Broker and The Arrival. I think I have the one with the hovercraft, but I can't remember if I paid money for it and I certainly didn't finish it.

Kinda like I never played PInnacle Station and now it looks like I never will.