BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Thumbnail is click-baity but not surprised, considering who -

Not surprising, Seraphim17 has best of list too be posted around the same time. I am not going to look at either though. I know he hates RE4R and Dead Space Remake for petty reason. He has some minor points on DSR, but not enough to be on a worst list. I'm considering possibly unsubscribing, because lately he's been bitching too much about AWII in his Fall of Cybertron video guides. We get it already, focus on something positive.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
As someone who will never, ever play Baldur's Gate 3, even I can see that this is seriously aiming for hate clicks.
For extra click baits, he has AW II in his thumbnail, even though it's pretty clear Seraphim17 hates the game and has stated this multiple times.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I assume the Switch is counted as a Console and not a Handheld, otherwise I don't get why it is considered such a success.
What's not to get. It's a full game console that doubles as a handheld. Not to mention, there are so many small 3rd party and indie titles that went to Switch first, or stayed there as exclusives.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
A kid in Oklahoma becomes the first human to "beat" Tetris. I had no idea it hadn't been done before.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
Thumbnail is click-baity but not surprised, considering who -

fun list. One of the few others I’ve seen out there that both remembers Wo Long and had strong negative opinions about it.

also Gungrave, a game our own u/BrawlMan had a rollercoaster ride with

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
fun list. One of the few others I’ve seen out there that both remembers Wo Long and had strong negative opinions about it.

also Gungrave, a game our own u/BrawlMan had a rollercoaster ride with
GG Gore is not good. There are patch updates that came out afterward I fixed a few metal design issues, but a lot of the stages go on for too long in the last half and you still have to grind for upgrade. Evil West is so much better.