Game Articles and Videos Thread

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
I was thinking about this and just based on my own limited professional experience with cybersecurity I can only hazard this guess:
Hackers target every big company, Insomniac is just the one that got got. Most likely reason is they have the worst security.

Then ultimately this once again falls on Sony. Maybe they could put the extra 30% they’re charging for PS+ to some good use? I mean at this point I doubt even shareholders would mind.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
A great vid for Yahtzee to end the year on- hooray for endings!

Come to think of it the three games I replayed this year: The Witcher 3, Death's Door, and Ghost of Tsushima- all have satisfying endings! Yes TW3 does that thing where the world has to stay the same in order to let you finish side quests but at least the game tells you the world is in the state before the final mission, so it's not trying to be cute about it. Death's Door gives you an actual ending and then the opportunity to do a secret ending and having the world change to reflect what you're doing in a very simple but cute way, it's great. And of course Ghost has a perfect main campaign ending, really one of the best final missions ever for this type of game. And those are the three I happened to go back to- though that wasn't the primary reason (graphical upgrades and challenge runs) but subconsciously I probably felt good going in knowing I'd be satisfied at the end.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Shenmue fangame