Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
View attachment 4736

Spoiler, they literally just ranked all existing Far Cry games from worst to best. Which happen to be exactly 10 in number. Never change IGN, never change.
I didn't even read the article. I just saw the headline and went "Wait, are there 10 FC games already?". That's almost as bad as AC, even discounting all the side AC games.

Reactions: Bob_McMillan

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I didn't even read the article. I just saw the headline and went "Wait, are there 10 FC games already?". That's almost as bad as AC, even discounting all the side AC games.
I'm surprised that Far Cry even bothered to have sequential titles at this point. They gave up at IV for AssCreed.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I'm surprised that Far Cry even bothered to have sequential titles at this point. They gave up at IV for AssCreed.
And even that was quite Awkward because 4 was actually the 6th game in the series by that point. Because somebody thought it would be cute to have two games between II and III and just give them titles instead of numbers like we wouldn't notice.

Reactions: Bob_McMillan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Not a Halo fan but good to hear for PC -

Interesting comment -
Nelson W.
2 days ago
You can tell how relaxed MS is about their console sales because they allow their own devs to say "If someone has a PC better than the Xbox Series X". Top console sellers like Nintendo and Sony would never say anything that remind you that consoles are less powerful when promoting their PC ports.

However, I think the focus they’re putting on AMD partnership for this game is equally a slap in the face to Nvidia users. There should never be exclusive deals like this made in PC development. Does this mean ray tracing won’t be available for Nvidia cards, or just that it won’t be implemented as well.

Last edited:

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Halo Infinite just re-revealed its campaign, after the disastrous 2020 trailer.

And it is everything that I was afraid it was going to be. Halo x Far Cry.

I just know that this game is just going to be a checklist of map markers, all of which are light on story, and im really struggling to be enthusiastic about it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Here we go again -

Make of it what you will, but it could be much worse of a list IMO.
At least Castlevania has more than 10 games to make a top 10 ranking out of, unlike that IGN Far Cry one from earlier in the thread.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Halo Infinite just re-revealed its campaign, after the disastrous 2020 trailer.

And it is everything that I was afraid it was going to be. Halo x Far Cry.

I just know that this game is just going to be a checklist of map markers, all of which are light on story, and im really struggling to be enthusiastic about it.
I'm just waiting for the Keef Crew video to come out soon.

I will say that this does look surprisingly fun. Not a Halo fan, but it does look fun. Look more interesting than at least four and five. Odds are my older brother will be getting it, so I'll just play it whenever he picks up the game.