Game Articles and Videos Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"For better or worse, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is going to be whatever it wants to be, and what it wants to be is anything it damn well pleases. Against all common sense, that audacity absolutely works, and I can’t wait to see how the next game gloriously screws things up." 9/10

I admit I haven't seen all her videos on the games, but the written review of Rebirth was glowing.

That's really odd for her. Considering how she was ripping on the remake's story and how much Square fucked it up in the first game. Gameplay was not her problem, though with either game. I wonder what made Sterling change her tune.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States

See? This is why playing Japanese games with Japanese dubs is pointless almost every time. You're still reading dub-titles. Cool that some fans scripted in the correct translations.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

See? This is why playing Japanese games with Japanese dubs is pointless almost every time. You're still reading dub-titles. Cool that some fans scripted in the correct translations.
Not really. That's mostly from the old days. Most games have proper translation now. Though you're always gonna have a company that skimps out or don't even bother.

Drathnoxis

I love the smell of card games in the morning
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada