Game characters you wouldn't want to bump into.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Sephiroth. because he has the power of a god, a badass attitude and the most badass looks ever.
Arthas/The Lich King. because he got power enough to destroy the planet (azeroth) and he got the coolest armor, sword and voice EVARR.
Kratos. nuff said.
Chuck Norris. because he is the final boss of life. and no one has ever beaten him.

JMeganSnow

Aug 27, 2008
Any of the monsters/zombies that run up to you and explode. Or anyone wearing a lot of spikes.

ba-dump tish

Okay, I totally ruined that joke. Gotta work on my delivery.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
dalek sec said:
Erana said:
Everyone from FF7.
If put in the context of reality, they'd be major creepers.

Except on the bridge where all the cosplayers go in Japan.
How so? I've never played it so I'm curious. And what bridge do you mean exactly?
Well one guy has a gun for an arm, another is a giant, flaming cat, One's hair defies gravity and he carries around a bigass sword, to name a few.

And every sunday in Tokyo, cosplayers get together on a bridge outside the Emperor's palace, if my information is correct. I was too afraid to go see... >.>

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Erana said:
And every sunday in Tokyo, cosplayers get together on a bridge outside the Emperor's palace, if my information is correct. I was too afraid to go see... >.>
Awww, I thought Zoey would be brave enough to go see. Just teasing you Erana, I'm sure it is pretty scary.

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
The guy from Bioshock would be more or less my worst nightmare. By the end of the game, you KNOW he's spliced up enough to start looking like the people you've spent half the game braining with a pipe wrench.

Plus, I have the sneaky suspicion that he'd Shock Bolt and wrench me before I could even turn tail and run. That'd be all kinds of unfortunate...

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
dalek sec said:
Erana said:
Awww, I thought Zoey would be brave enough to go see. Just teasing you Erana, I'm sure it is pretty scary.
I don't do random cosplaying, and the last time I was in japan was over a year ago.

kir4

May 1, 2008
Oh hell yeah. I think the worst thing to run into would be a Witch. You wouldn't know, nor would you turn away. You would think it was a woman hurt you would walk up. She's crying, then screaming. Now your face is clawed off and your looking at your ass while your head is on the floor.