Game Dogs: Game Makes You

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Game Makes You

The Russians have arrived and they are not impressed.

Watch Video

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
The thing that's annoying me most is that the episode gets 8 seconds in before cutting to an advertisement to do with something I don't care about.

I have absolutely no complaints about the episode though. It's getting better and better every week. Especially liking the cone-d Russian who kept steaming up.

Wolverines!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Bob scared the crap out of my dog when he busted through the ceiling.
i enjoyed the Russian-o-vision (yeah let's go with that)
WOLVERINE!!!

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
You know, this episode is actually pretty good and the stereotyping of Russians I find hilarious.

But that language they're speaking... not Russian. At all.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
You know, this episode is actually pretty good and the stereotyping of Russians I find hilarious.

Yes it is. Its TOTALLY Russian. Its from the upper, mid, eastern, north west, central region of Russia.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Wolverines!

Bob is just awesome now, let's make him stay like that.
Need more Russion jokes, da?

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
Good episode, I liked the Russian 1940's Vision, though some really good Russian nationalistic music would be awesome with it. I always liked that about Russian music, it always sounded so epic.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
George Palmer said:
JourneyThroughHell said:

Yes it is. Its TOTALLY Russian. Its from the upper, mid, eastern, north west, central region of Russia.
But I live in the upper, mid, eastern etc... region of Russia. And we don't speak that language.

I demand a written apology!

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
This episode was okay but the "special Russian view effect thing" was really annoying... Otherwise, the show keeps on getting better :D

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
But I live in the upper, mid, eastern etc... region of Russia. And we don't speak that language.

I demand a written apology!
Yeah, i also demand said apology. Is it that hard to find a Russian-speaking immigrant in North Carolina?

Loved the "Balalaika-O-Vision", by the way... tee-hee.

Bors Mistral said:
That device of Bob's was very low yield for it's size...
It was probably made of firecrackers, so nothing amazing there.

Oh by the way: red stapler! I see what you did there! And the Rocky reference is pretty clever too.

Guy Montag

Jan 9, 2010
the episode was alright, but more importantly I now realize how much more intimidating Darth Vader would have been with a Russian accent.