Game Dogs: Game Makes You

Jacob Davies

Aug 25, 2010
WTF! this show has gone from more traditional sitcom to family guy style humour in the case of what?, an episode or two, and I just don't get it,why the change?. Gamerdogz has potential to be awesome but you guys really have to keep your self more grounded in your scripts. Its clear you guys are really trying to sell this show to us, which is fine, but if I were you I would certainly consider returning to the old style. Bob was hilarious last season, but he was hardly in it and now he's a lame happy tree friends reject, disappointed with this effort I must say

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
MFunction said:
America leave Russia alone! There are no long communist! and there is nothing wrong with it! This is really annoying almost 20 years since Russia been a capitalist country it's not funny!
I knew someone was going to get offended with the russia jokes. It was just a matter of time.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hehe...Bob is awesome. And i thought it couldnt get any more fun. I am glad i was wrong.

First blood!

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
The Old style effect with the Russians was pretty dumb and useless....however the rest of the episode was decent at best. LOVED BOB!!!!!!

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
George Palmer said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
You know, this episode is actually pretty good and the stereotyping of Russians I find hilarious.

But that language they're speaking... not Russian. At all.
Yes it is. Its TOTALLY Russian. Its from the upper, mid, eastern, north west, central region of Russia.
But I live in the upper, mid, eastern etc... region of Russia. And we don't speak that language.

I demand a written apology!
I would but unfortunately I cant write in Russian. I can only speak upper, mid, eastern, north west, central Russian. I'll ask Bob if he knows how to write it. He spend a lot of time undercover in Moscow when working for the CIA during the 1950s. Or so I've heard...

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
In Soviet Russia, Game Makes You? Loved the special Russian Vision, it really makes them hard to take seriously as antagonists (a good thing, though!). But I'm pretty sure Patrick Swayze was never in The Usual Suspects.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
I'm just enjoying this for the fact that the 3 dogs from the first season haven't said a lot.

Blasphemous Rex

Better Than You
Jul 26, 2009
While in the past I did bash this show (pretty hard), I have to say the creators have done a much better job this season; At least so far. The fact that they've withheld all the stupid dog puns is a huge step on the right direction -- although I'm not saying they should be cut out entirely -- and Bob continues to be funny. The Russians also seem to have potential in them, and Steve the layer is pretty good, too. All in all they're doing a much better job and no longer am I so royally pissed about the continuation of this show on the Escapist.

Kimosaber

Nov 2, 2008
This. Was. Awesome.

This is the best episode out of both seasons so far! I don't even have to launch into a diatribe about how bad a part of it is, there was nothing I want to rant about! Congratulations, if this keeps up I can probably safely say Game Dogs has grow it's beard.

The only nitpick I'd have is the Russkievision, but it's not a big gripe and I can probably get pretty used to it. I loved how the Russian Anthem(? I can't remember) played behind them, as well. That was a nice touch.

You had me laughing for a good while with this one, nice work! :)

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Why is it so childish? The second it will be crafted for adults instead of children it will get 10 times better. I have kept saying that since the beguinning of that serie but have yet to see any changes... well changes that go in that way.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Supp said:
WE MUST NOT ALLOW A GAME SHAFT GAP!
That shaft is MINE!

Main character jokes: 0
New wackier character jokes: all

Maybe the plan here should be to make a new wackier charcters series. Just get rid of Beth and nerddog and lazy charisma dog all together and reboot the franchise into "Funny Dogs Doing Random Things". Throw in a spunky robot dog ninja with a lisp and perhaps a time travelling weasel from the future.

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
a good chuckle worthy episode, Draco really has a grade A scary voice, he could make the wild flying water atoms in a boiling pot of water stand in order.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
You know, I was going to write "Yes, yes. Very good. Excellent episode" in Russian, but I can't get the characters to show up properly. Guess English will have to do.

I LOVE BOB! WOLVERINES!