Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Bob now has 2 lines in the end

Wolverines and First Blood

and

srsly wtf is with the old timey bs whenever the Husky and the Cone talked

MFunction

Dec 4, 2009
America leave Russia alone! There are no long communist! and there is nothing wrong with it! This is really annoying almost 20 years since Russia been a capitalist country it's not funny!

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Still not working for me. Didn't made me laugh at all. The Russian effects were plain annoying too.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
It was okay. Not too many laughs but it was good, and I did enjoy the Russian Vision. Best episode of season 2 so far.

Vyseroy

Sep 9, 2010
MFunction said:
America leave Russia alone! There are no long communist! and there is nothing wrong with it! This is really annoying almost 20 years since Russia been a capitalist country it's not funny!
You do realize that this cartoon is based in an alternate reality, right? You know... in case you couldn't tell with everyone being DOGS.

But did you ever think that in this alternate reality, I.E. NOT REAL, perhaps Russia still follows Communism?

Anyway, awesome episode. Can't wait for the next one!

WOLVERINES!

EDIT: You've definitely got an Ivan fan right here :D

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
The Russian visions was superb. The background music fits really well.

And the bomb exploding on Gary's face was randomly funny.

blalien

Jul 3, 2009
I really hate to be Nitpicky Joe here...

Between the dog's heavy breathing, the Russian music, the guy urinating in the background (WTF), there was way too much background noise. It's a minor issue but that really annoyed me for some reason.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Kollega said:
Yeah, i also demand said apology. Is it that hard to find a Russian-speaking immigrant in North Carolina?
It's North Carolina... I guess so.

Kollega said:
Loved the "Balalaika-O-Vision", by the way... tee-hee.
Is it really called Balalaika-O-Vision, or are you just making a silly Black Lagoon reference?

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
I dont know, it feels like Game Dogs has once against lost that level quality it managed to gain through the last two episodes. This one however feels mediocre. But im still eagerly waiting for more!

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
I thought the russian-o-vision was great, amusing as hell when it followed up after Bob tried to fight back against the Fido oppression! I can only wonder what covert missions Bob has in store for the new owners.

WOLVERINES!

Alex Brucki

Aug 15, 2010
I had very little complaints about this show from the beggining, because from a critics stand point it has the humor and character relatability but lacked the action readiness, now with every episode it's getting better. Keep it Comin!