Game Dogs: Launch Party

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Still GameDogs... still not funny.
AjimboB said:
Game Dogs season 2...still not funny.
Reverend Del said:
Well that didn't live up to the promo. Couple of smiles, no laughs. Congrats on renewing a seriously unfunny show.
Ditto.

zHellas said:
Goenitz said:
Not my thing, not funny.
Then why watch it?
To find out whether or not it's his thing?

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
Hahah! Mr Yee's going to have a fun time on the moon it would seem. Although Bob was just hilarious...! "Wolverines..!" *piddles in the hole on the roof.* xD A great start to Season 2 I'd say, although now I wish I got to play Satan's Retrievers. :(

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Only really laughed when Bob starting talking in Commando talk, other than that everything else felt like filler. Like, it was all there just so Bob can make his "War" reference (I assume the war would be called The Cold Dogs to make a dog pun). Had a lot of enthusiasm for season two after the promo, but it's at a shaky start so far. I'll watch a few more to see if I give up on it again.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Shihoudani said:
Hahah! Mr Yee's going to have a fun time on the moon it would seem. Although Bob was just hilarious...! "Wolverines..!" *piddles in the hole on the roof.* xD A great start to Season 2 I'd say, although now I wish I got to play Satan's Retrievers. :(
You CAN play Satan's Retrievers! Try and get your badge! IF YOU GOT THE GUTS!!!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/games/gamedogs/satansretrievers.php

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Nice WarGames and Red Dawn refernces. I didn't know that Bob was mentally unstable after his time in 'Nam.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
lol oh my. I'm so glad it's back!

The whole gang toguether. And now with the Russians! And Bob getting insane. Sort of...

Tetranitrophenol

Apr 4, 2010
Bob bits were a lil bit funny, but...you took quite a while to come up with a sequel and this is the first episode? the Preview was 1000^344 times funnier than this >.>

come on Russ you can do better than that!.

El_Moss

Jul 21, 2009
sooperman said:
The BlackBerry joke was a little dragged, though, so work on it.
That was the point.

OT: This was better than the first season... Marginally, and that was mainly before the main characters came back. Apart from a few funny bits, I can see this being just as bad as before...

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
I really want to like this show, i really do, but I don't. Still ~5 min waiting for the one marginally funny joke. The main three got one or two chuckles in season one. Greg was never funny. Ever. Bob was always the best, and that's why the season 2 preview was awesome, it was just Bob. At least we don't have to sit through that tortuously long intro anymore.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
GuiltBlade said:
I had hoped the second season would herald something new, something exciting, something of interest.
I was wrong.

Pretty much the same criticism I've given every time, you extend jokes too long (the your fired joke for instance), put a lot of spotlight time on infuriating and boring characters (Yii and Gary respectively) and then try to real in a cheap laugh with something completely out of place and infantile (see butt sniffing in season 1 and Gary's shower in this one.

Also please use a new animation style, even a sloppy style for the mouths would help bring more life into the characters as then they can have more than 3 expressions.
I have to be honest with you. That's how the escapist seems to animate all there cartoons. It would be like asking college humor to improve there animation artstyle. It just isn't happening. Shoddy as it is I guess it's part of the escapist to have pretty stick figure like animation.

Wow. this show went from bad. To mixed! Keep walking up those steps lil gamedogs.

dead_rebel

Jan 13, 2010
It's back, but it's still not funny. Sorry. Didn't laugh once.

Good luck and thanks for the fish.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Well, this looks like it's probably going to get offensive at some point. However, this is the first time I've so much as chuckled at this show (Bob's "I am ************" line), so hopefully it will improve. But it looks like the only laughs are coming from last ditch efforts at comedy, like unexpected swearing and pee jokes. This should not have been renewed.