Game Dogs: Launch Party

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
almost made me smile with bob but still, not funny as usual, how about for the next episodes, focus only on bob as hes the only redeemable character :p

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Still GameDogs... still not funny.
Pretty much this. :(
You disappoint like I wished you wouldn't. :(
Game Dogs like we know and hate.
Same old shit, I had some brief hope that it would be different in the first minute but I know now that was just an illusion.

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
Okay so the jokes are still about average but getting better... Bob finally has the "Dead serious" straight man/ crazy person roll,
Oh and you got rid of Mr. Yee... Thank god, i didn't think he was funny... Just one thing
STOP THINKING YOUR WRITING FOR 13 YEAR OLDS. WERE F---ING MOSLTY ADULTS HERE!!!
Make sure to keep this up and you may have a great show... Just don't "Unforgotten Realms" on us

Shepsauce

Sep 21, 2009
Bob is still the best character. Period.

In fact, he's just about the only character I actually can say that I like. The others, they have their 5 seconds or so occassionally, but Bob now, he's just Bob, what can be said about him other than that he's Bob.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
I was hoping it's long hiatus would've meant it developed some funny, sadly no, it was actually a bit worse than some of the older ones

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
BloodyThoughts said:
Wow, you guys took something that wasn't working, and turned it into something genius.

"Who do you think is in charge around here!?"
"I am ************."
That line was great!

Awesome episode! I hope this season keeps up the pace.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I'm kinda bummed that Mr. YEE left, he was my second favorite character (under Bob)
knowing him he'll probably come back.
I just hope this season is a funny as the promo, this episode was an OK start.
WOLVERINES!!!!
wow this message is jumpy

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Zeromaeus said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I couldn't get past the first minute.....way too boring
This may seem incredibly off topic, but have you seen Scott Pilgrim?
It starts off really slowly and gets absolutely amazing over time.
This didn't. It was kind of meh. I just hope you don't judge everything on the immediate gratification scale.
I have seen it and I thought every minute of that was awesome (I read the comics)

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
I realized something. All the main characters in this show suck. Chet, Beth, Roger, Gary, they all suck. Gary especially (apologies to Jon Etheridge, Apocalypse Lane and Doraleous and Associates are both great though). His one running joke has never been even the slightest bit humorous. Mr. Yee is sometimes entertaining and Bob was freaking awesome in this episode, but otherwise the characters are boring.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Yeeeeaaahhhh... my thoughts exactly. Though I am still hoping that the new season improves on the disastrous first one. Let's hope that this isn't just me being naive.

bleese

May 7, 2010
i dont really like game dogs, there are a couple of moments that made me laugh but its too down to earth, its too... realistic

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
Zeromaeus said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I couldn't get past the first minute.....way too boring
This may seem incredibly off topic, but have you seen Scott Pilgrim?
It starts off really slowly and gets absolutely amazing over time.
This didn't. It was kind of meh. I just hope you don't judge everything on the immediate gratification scale.
I have seen it and I thought every minute of that was awesome (I read the comics)
Speaking of the comics, where do you get them? Are they just online or should I go look for the nearest Barnes and Noble or comic shop?