Game remake wishes

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
BudZer said:
Tullio said:
It's not obscure, but Ocarina of Time could do with a revamp. Graphical overhaul obviously, but some plot and character problems polished out it could become so much better.

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that I liked Ocarina of Time but don't consider it anywhere near the best game ever
They already remade it, it's called "Master Quest"
Fixed.

I'd like to see a remake/sequel to Shadow over Mystara (For those who don't know, it's a medieval fantasy style beat-em-up with Street Fighter style commands for special melee attacks, and an extensive item/magic system that isn't limited to "press button to occasionally use generic magic attack that blows up every on-screen enemy." Probably similar to Castle Crashers, but I've never played that.). The lack of a license wouldn't be much of a hinderance to Capcom. All they would have to do is remove any Dungeons and Dragons references, change character, spell, etc. names, and bam! Instant recipe for awesome game concept. Co-op Multiplayer, awesome variety of player characters and enemies, kickass fight system, and maybe character customization (any game that involves leveling up should let you build up your characters how you want them).

Dhell

Feb 7, 2009
Chaos Engine...awesome game needs a remake for PC or console (was for the Amiga 500)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I will say the game with a total straight face and if I become a developer I would make it my mission in life to remake this game, but change the story so it makes sense, remove all bugs, make all the enemies deadly, and have a longer game.

HAZE!

Yep, I want to remake HAZE and I believe that if I was in charge, I would make this game great.

Dantes Alaska

Jan 31, 2009
i 2nd desecent, jet force gemini(i need more rainbow ant blood), because of this i now know of black mesa(creamed my pants when i saw the trailer)i want a next gen hitman codename 47(i know about contracts but i want the full game, not some of the missions) i revamped fallout using the orginial system, but with spiffy graphics(loved fallout 3 but i miss the old system)mgs blah blah blah(or maybe even just metal gear using the solid style!?!?!) and road rage, okay im done
edit:
and crono CROSS!?!?!

RAKais

Jan 14, 2009
linkdestroyer said:
1) TOTALLY AGREE WITH Descent.
2) Homeworld anyone? 2 was alright but nothing beats making off with capital ships with only a bunch of salvage corvettes. And no story is better than you starting out with only 10 fighters and a handful of corvettes. And at the end you have a massive fleet, half of it captured.
3) Age of Empires 1 and 2.
4) Ill regret mentioning this one but Doom.
5) I wouldn't mind seeing Halo's first campaign in Halo 3's graphics and game play mechanics.
6) Lemmings!!!
I SECOND HIS 5TH POINT!!!

Also:

Halo 2
Final Fantasy VII
Legend of Dragoon
Fire Warrior. (That game could have had so much potential if it just followed the damn book! which is goddamn awesome!)

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
As I am almost certain there has been a game of each at one point or another (and probably sucked) a He Man Game and GI Joe.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Megaman Legends series, I was eight at the time so maybe they sucked but I still think it should get another try

Nutcase

Dec 3, 2008
Grim Fandango
Planescape: Torment
Alpha Centauri + Alien Crossfire

It would sure be nice to be able to buy these games as well as play them on Vista.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
What happens if the remake a game is changed so it's not good. Like WipEout HD. From the demo that turned me off the game, they've remade the game with thin tracks. It's only wide enough to get two ships across, how am I going to get my airbrake on with that?
Terrible.

If someone bought the whole game please say the rest of the game isn't like this?