Game remake wishes

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
CapnGod said:
It'll be rather irrelevant, though, as it's Nintendo, and they'll flog that horse until it's paste. You'll get your wish, likely as not, you know?
Oh who knows, Brawl is pretty popular but it's still a steaming pile of shit! I just don't think that they will go that same road with difficult games anymore.

Plus that horse was already mush in the N64 era.

Marv21

Jan 1, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
Battletoads.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I loved that game so much.

*EDIT*
Marv21 said:
Battle Toads!!!
Woo, a fellow fan! Let us bond together and cut a swath of destruction with our amphibian wrath!
Yes We shall, the Remake day it comes out will be
BT-Day!

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Monkeyman8 said:
WoW except make it a not shit RPG, preferably not MMO
that was called Warcraft 3 dude

I would like to see a remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver - I wouldn't play it, I'd just be able to sleep at night :D
On a serious note, maybe a remake of Physconauts, that game was awesome, I remember when my brother got it, I was like dude, this game sounds crap, then I watched him playing it and fell in love, I never got very far but what I played I enjoyed, which is the important part

And yes Conkers Bad Fur Day needs to be put onto the 360/PS3, preferably the PS3 so that I can play online but 360 no less, I think that it had such beautiful graphics for a xbox remake of a N64 game and it just goes to show, the xbox rocked :D

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
I would love to see remakes of Xenogears and Parasite Eve. They are 2 fantastic RPGs that would look incredible with current generation graphics.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
The original sonic games, level for level, no flashy over-gimmicked characters, no ridiculous blurring, no spastic things like were-hogs and swords and what-not, just the orignal concept of running to the left until the level ends, made in the style of Street Fighter IV.

There.

Rath709

Mar 18, 2008
There was a Batman: Gotham City Racer game for the Playstation where you took the role of Batman, Nightwing and Batgirl and ran the assorted villains off the road. If that was remade today, it would be awesome to have access to a vast assortment of different Batmobiles, Nightwings' bike collection and so forth, with online racing through the high-rise streets of Gotham.

VodkaScene

Jan 14, 2009
Perfect Dark for the 64

Just re-do the graphics and game play

leave the story and EVERYTHING ELSE the same

Grimm91

Jan 8, 2009
jake557 said:
I'd love to see (as yahtzee once suggested) a remake of shadow of the colossus using cryengine2
That would be epic! But I say remake FF7, maybe then people would know why in Advent Children Cloud was Emo and then the fan girls could be layed to rest.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Neverwinter Nights 2.

Game so great got a sequel so crappy it blows my mind away.

Why couldn't they just add all new stuff to the same engine? Or just put the old, a bit dressed up textures on new models? It would be 20 times better.

And old UI. And old multiplayer support. And requirements that are not for Future Computers (like GTA IV).

peterwolfe

Aug 2, 2008
Vlane said:
peterwolfe said:
This'll sound lame, but...Pokemon Gold&Silver
We already have like 20 versions of those games.
No, we have 20 installments in the series. But it's pretty lame that the slogan is "Gotta Catch 'em All" when you cannot, in fact, catch 'em all.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
peterwolfe said:
Vlane said:
peterwolfe said:
This'll sound lame, but...Pokemon Gold&Silver
We already have like 20 versions of those games.
No, we have 20 installments in the series. But it's pretty lame that the slogan is "Gotta Catch 'em All" when you cannot, in fact, catch 'em all.
It was still a joke.