Games are Banned. You may keep one...

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
I'd jump in the TARDIS, and grab Skyrim.

...wait, if I have a TARDIS, can I just skip ahead in time to when games aren't banned!? I'm a genius!

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Well, probably World of Warcraft, because it's near-impossible to completely run out of things to do on it. If I chose any other games I'd just get bored of playing it after a month at the most.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Xcom:ufo unknown.

I would then dedicate the rest of my life towards learning how to rewrite its programming and mod the game till I basically make a real sequel.

In the end it would end up being Xcom turbo charged edition with loads of new aliens and weaponry+random scenarios that represent aliens trying some tricks such as landing a battleship full of ONLY chrysalids.

And it would be totally worth the insane amount of time I'd have invested in it, for the perfect xcom game shall finally have been made!

AbnormalFetus

Sep 11, 2009
I havent played it in 2 years and it pains me to say so but its probably World of Warcraft.
If there was no multiplayer then its probably a Civ game. Civ 4 or 5. Im one of the people who actually liked Civ 5

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
if I can keep a series then Legend of Zelda if I can only keep one game... lets wait till the next Zelda WiiU game

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
Either one of the Professor Layton games (because they're fun but I'm not sure which one) or Minecraft (because it'd be all I'd ever need).

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Over my dead body! I'm keeping ALL my games!

But if they're really, really serious, I guess I could play Dead Island.

hashkage

Feb 23, 2011
I was conflicted between EVE and Dwarf Fortress. In the end I'll say DF, it will NEVER get old, while EVE probably will.

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
Command and Conquer: All Together Now.

A total overhaul mod I've been working on... for too long. Really just doing the writing for. Basically it's every Command and Conquer game, with every army from all 3 of the game's branches, all in the same game.
Yuri, America, China, GLA, Nod, Rising Sun, Soviet, Allies, GDI, Scrin, everyone. All at once.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
It's a tossup between my two favorite Final Fantasy games. The sheer mind-boggling size of Final Fantasy X-2 and the quality of the battle system, coupled with the cast of extremely endearing characters of whom I never tire and the promise of being able to gawk at Paine's sweet ass for the rest of my life, would definitely be a really great "just one game" sort of game, and not just because it's my favorite game of all time. A hot contender would be Final Fantasy XIV. I roleplay in that game, and the character I play is a really fun one. I don't think I could leave her behind, honestly. Yuna, as much as I love her, can get on without me. My Elezen pugilist can't, so unless online games are prohibited, my choice is Final Fantasy XIV.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Bioshock Infinite. I know its not out yet, but I don't care. I would play it forever and ever.

Or...Civilization...or TF2. Those are games you can pretty much play forever.

Fourspaces

May 28, 2008
It'd have to be Morrowind. There's a lot to do and a lot of ways to do it, so i'd probably not have finished doing all I could do by the time this ban was repealed. Of course, there's also that i'm doing a lets play of it, so if I couldn't play Morrowind i'd have to end that as well, that'd be lame.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I would move. If that didn't work I would pirate.

If I had to pick a favorite game it would have to be something with multiplayer, since only multiplayer games can last me forever.

Except there would be noone to play with on multiplayer so it would have to be a single player game.

Guild Wars 1 or 2 I guess. Since I can play either solo or multiplayer.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Sinspiration said:
Minecraft, definitely Minecraft, since we can do just about whatever we want with it through modding.
WOO, GO MODS!!

Its either Minecraft or Dungeon Defenders, sad thing is I love both, but can only have ONONNEE!!!

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
I'm having a hard time deciding between Final Fantasy 3/6 (the one with Terra in it), Baldur's Gate 2, Diablo 2 or Minecraft.
I'm usually an RPG girl who loves to loot, but with enough time and dedication, Minecraft can be like an RPG...

If that law ever became a reality, I'd probably buy a USB-stick that could fit all the games I love, transfer the games and saves to it,
and when they come to take away my darlings I'll swallow it or otherwise insert it in my body...
They wouldn't do a cavity search would they...? :p