Games are Banned. You may keep one...

rohansoldier

Sep 5, 2011
I would join the resistance other posters have mentioned, the authorities would prize my games and 360 from my cold dead corpse.

However, if forced to choose, (on the death of my family or somesuch) I would say gears of war 3 if xbox live is still running or something like mass effect if not.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Either Dwarf Fortress, Minecraft, Europa Universalis III or Shores of Hazeron. Creativity will serve you well if it's all you can play.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Hm...

Probably either Minecraft (because of its infinite potential for creativity and fun and how easy it is to mod) or Daigasso! Band Bros DX, because it's my favorite game ever and despite picking it back up again and again I never get bored of it.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Worms Armageddon for the PS1.

so... much... map editor .

from this gen though... minecraft so long as the Escapecraft server can still run.

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Kielgasten said:
Civilization.
Doesn´t matter which one.

Just. One. More. Turn...
Also this. All hail the mighty spearman.
Ahhhh yes spearman vs tank....spearman...wins?

Been there done that....

I'd likely have to keep Xcom Enemy Unknown....If I'm playing one think may as well eb something I can enjoy....

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
I can't chooooooossssssseeeee!
DOn't make me do it.... wait am i still asleep and this nightmare will end soon!?!?

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
"Oblivion" is what immediately springs to mind. But perhaps I'd actually force myself to choose "Dark Souls" and turn it into some crazy vocation.

Wyntakata

Oct 6, 2011
Either Mincraft if I could play online.
Or Dark chronicle I haven't played the story for ages and every level has some neat OCD badge collecting you can do, it also alows you to build towns, upgrade weapons, upgrade a robot, take pictures of things, do fish races, and alot more, come to think of it, I should play that game again soon ^^

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
dwarf fortress...

why? because if I only get to keep one, then I'll keep the one with the most fun!

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
At this point in time? Sword of the Stars. If I'm gonna be stuck playing one game for eternity, I want it to be one with replay value.. And SotS is pretty damn good...

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
D°°M³

Tense, has proper combat, stuff to explore (found myself staring slack-jawed at the wall-carvings in the hell level, stuff you can walk past without noticing), and well moddable.

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
Minecraft?

Or perhaps Theif 2, if the fanbase were still allowed to make fan-missions!

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
If you could get mods and updates for it - without a doubt Dwarf Fortress.
Dwarf Fortress mode to satisfy my required for needless complexity and strategy and adventure mode to brutally kill people by throwing my own vomit.
The good mods I could spend hours going through, while the updates bring more and more levels of detail to hammer my skills down with.

Prince Of Tea

Oct 6, 2011
Hold a world conference to make sure everyone is on the same page.
Choose a single MMO. (With a contract stipulating proceeds from that game's dev/publisher)
Become a hero.
Wake up languishing in the arms of two gorgeous women/men.

Wake up for real and jus' cry.

Alernate reality:

Continue being a hero for some time while raking in the dough.
Languish occasionally while people become frustrated with The Game.
Begin to be accused of creating an evil, corporate gaming monopoly.
Eventually become top of the world's most hated list; to be shortly arrested and placed in the (insert year here) future equivalent of the Running Man. You awake in the wilds night after night in a cold sweat, desperately hoping your fitful sleep was not broken by the tireless machinations of the cyberhound hunting packs and elite assassins that are ever-searching, ever-watching...

Wake up for real and jus' cry.

Also, I would probably choose X-com. Can someone remake this game properly... please?