Games are Banned. You may keep one...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
I'll keep all of them, no one will boss me around with such impunity.

Join the revolution brothers and sisters. We'll reclaim what they took.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Civilization. Doesn't matter which one (maybe a newer one but any would be fine) because I love being a king and being able to do anything I want. That or any Pokemon game. I can catch them all, raise them to level 100, find all the cheats and back doors, ect.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Can i wait to get Saints Row: The Third before this law gets passed?

Until then i'll just do another run of Ocarina of Time one last time...

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time... The rest I would hide in the attic and say I had tearfully put down myself....

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Fallout 3, sunk 60 hours into my first playthrough, and I still have mods and different specializations which I can play. Sure I could squeeze out another 1000 hours.

CSherman

Apr 6, 2008
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl because you can stay on the same playthrough forever and ever. What's more, the longer you play the crazier it gets. The AI migrates to places you've never seen it in before, and even with the best equipment it can still be dangerous. I can't even imagine what the game environment would be like after a year in game but I want to see it.

Nixitur

Jun 22, 2011
Morrowind. Absolutely no contest. Hell, I've seen a Morrowind Let's Play that went on for over 330 episodes of over 10 minutes each. And he didn't even scratch the surface of most of the game's content!
It's also one of the first RPGs I've ever played and the open world and especially the magic system (I'm looking at you, Oblivion) are incredibly fun!

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Minecraft, if I have to play only one game forever that's it, in it I can just keep building new things, of greater complexity.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Left 4 dead 2 , assuming at least 3 other people have it , online multiplayer wouls be awsome forever ... Plus it has offline co-op.

Single player only? Minecraft maybe but i never played minecraft so ... Crono trigger? 16 ending? Yes please... ... Actually no ,because after in get every ending i'd be bored ... Soooo minecraft .

NO WAIT! i wanna be the guy , i would try to finish it on impossible . It would be awsome.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Sins Of A Solar Empire.
It's the longest rts in existence.
Seriously, if I use a big map I can start a game in the morning whittle my whole day into it and then pick up that same round the next day.

So since I'm using the length metric, if it had to be something else I'd keep civilization IV.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Cant go wrong with Heroes of might and magic 3. Good solid stuff with hours of entertainment. Lengthy campaigns and loads of skirmish maps, Hom3 should keep me going for a while and then keep me coming back for more.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Quite simple: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

God, I love that game.

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
Something that has a near endless gameplay value. An MMORPG. My pick would probably be FlyFF at the moment.