Games are Banned. You may keep one...

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
.... hold on, i think life is a great game, yeah and in this game of life, there are video games. so whoever tried to ban games, i hope re spawn in on for you.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
That would probably be Diablo 3. The record for most time spent on a single game so far is still probably held by Diablo 2 (though WoW might be gunning for it) I have played that game exhaustively, I have played it for years, and I'm sure Diablo 3 will have the same replayability.

azukar

Sep 7, 2009
Some kind of 4x game, probably. Gotta be something with a lot of replay value.

In terms of games I actually own, probably FFIX. Or Minecraft, s'long as Notch was still around to keep updating it.

ihax4snax

Jul 26, 2011
depends if I there are other people in the world with the same predicament. If there is I would go with Starcraft 2 for the only game because it would never get old. If there isn't others than I would have to go with Oblivion.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
if gamemaker isn't allowed, i'll have to go with minecraft. it's a great game to play when there is nothing else to play. and if there really is nothing else to play, then you'll have plenty of motivation to drench your worlds in epic-sauce. at the very least, if minecraft is the only game, then updates will probably come faster and modders will be more attentive. joy.

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Wereduck said:
[...]
...we MoO lovers know what it's like to have the third installment of our franchise suck real hard.
Yepp, been there, done that, still crying...
Saints Row is also a good choice though but still thinking the third part won't do. Wonder why...

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
EmperorSubcutaneous said:
I love Silent Hill 2 and Riven,
Wow, finally, someone else! I love it any time those come up in the conversation and I didn't have to put them there.

OT, no idea. I play things in cycles so I'm usually not on any one particular game for a while. Like a lot of other people have said already, I'd just hide more and do whatever I could to fix things. Let 'em try and stop me

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
VeneratedWulfen93 said:
Dragon Age: Origins. 3 words

So. Much. Gameplay!!!
Too bad it's repetitive gameplay. Dragon Age: Origins has a strong story, but the gameplay is only above-average at best and paced like a senior citizen marathon, and worst of all, it lacks replayability because of it's linear nature.

For me, it's Baldur's Gate Trilogy all the way. Been playing it for the last 2 weeks, repeated playthroughs. So much gameplay. so many party compositions with different banther, so much to explore and so many ways to play the game.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
The complete edition of Heroes of Might & Magic 3. The game is huge in itself and the map editor means I'll never run out of content. Plus there's hotseat multiplayer, so I only need one copy of the game and one PC to play with my friends.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I break the law and start an underground game industry. EA. Bethesda. Bioware. We become outlaws. But we are freedom fighters. Like Joseph Kennedy before me, my son becomes president of the USA.
Sir id gladly join you...

BUT if I had to keep only one game, it would be Saints Row 2 or its up-coming sequel. Its way too fun with other people and yourself.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'm gonna go ahead and say guild wars 2 even though its not out yet, it looks fraken awesome.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Miles000 said:
Can I please wait until Skyrim, then keep that?

It's all I'll ever need again XD
This.
Now for a random sentence to help insure that I do not incur moderator wrath for having a low content post. Done.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I love how all these people are saying Skyrim. For the ***** fit everyone seems to be throwing about Rage, Skyrim is going to "bomb" even worse (because Rage runs perfectly and looks great). And Minecraft, well, since 1.8, I've lost all interest in it.

OT: I'd probably say Final Fantasy VII or BioShock. Maybe FF because it's longer and I'm never sick of it...