Games that genuinely make you angry.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Major Tom said:
Edit: The opening sequence got my inner history nerd in a twist. If its 933AD, Heinrich would NOT, I repeat NOT be wearing Gothic plate. Hadn't the art guys ever seen a picture of the Bayeux Tapestry? That's a hundred years in the future, but it'd give them an idea of what a well equipped knight would look like in that time period. Not wearing armour that hadn't been invented yet.

Oh, and the super secret rocket plane? Of the 2 really cool jet designs they had designed as scenery they chose this [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachem_Ba_349]. That thing was not some super advanced rocket fighter, it was literally a rocket with a man strapped to it,a substitute for SAM's because of problems getting guidance systems working. It's job was to zoom up, unleash its payload and parachute down. The Me163 would have been a better choice for a fighter, though neither would have the fuel to get to Malta.....it's like they didn't do their research or something!
Rule of cool, man. I love history as well, but I cut the Wolfenstein games a lot of slack, because they're meant to show the nazis as insane, not practical. In a game with magicaly ressuscitated death knights with swastika symbols on their shields, there are worse things to nitpick if you're going to complain about historical accuracy. ;)

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Major Tom said:
Iwata said:
Rule of cool, man. I love history as well, but I cut the Wolfenstein games a lot of slack, because they're meant to show the nazis as insane, not practical. In a game with magicaly ressuscitated death knights with swastika symbols on their shields, there are worse things to nitpick if you're going to complain about historical accuracy. ;)
Yeah I know, but my biggest problem with the planes is that there were cooler jets to steal at that airbase! I thought I'd be nicking that big one that was sitting out on the tarmac, not some dinky little rocket plane!
Well, look at it like this: maybe the Natter was ready to go and only needed a flick of a switch, while the bomber would probably need a ground AND flight crew to get in the air!

Also, I love your avatar. I miss that Dune game, but every time I see that guy I'm reminded of Londo Molari. :p

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
Fifa 12 has made me flip my shit more times than I can count. I like it but fuck, it pisses me off.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Alone in The Dark on the Xbox 360. Just...everything about that game makes me angrie than shit.
Also, the singleplayer of the new Twisted Metal. Multiplayer is cool though.