games that need a sequel

EMO_of_LiGHT

Jan 25, 2009
Duke Nukem *BIFF!*, alright, ow, don't hit me, fine, what I realy want is a Psyconaghts sequel once Brutal Legend is out. Also some Crackdown 2... if you actually give us a story this time.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Hmmmm.... Bad Company has one coming, so I can't think about one. Ooh! How about a sequel to "The Maw"?

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
Uncharted 2! no...Assassin's Creed 2! hang on...

I really want to see another No One Lives Forever. Its been awhile and I absolutely love those games.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Psychonauts, Shadow of the Colossus, Beyond Good and Evil (okay, I know that it's rumored to be in the works, but until we see it stores, it hasn't been made yet), and Portal.

LitigationJackson

May 22, 2009
PORTAL!!! unless they integrate it with hl2:ep3

I think gordon freeman with a portal gun and a crowbar would be devastating to the combine :D

goodchild

Mar 11, 2009
MVP Baseball 2005.
Ever since EA lost the rights to make baseball games, there haven't been MVP ones ... And the MVP series was by FAR the best one. The MLB 2K series is ridiculous, buggy and somehow gets worse each year.
MLB - Let EA make the good baseball games again!

goodchild

Mar 11, 2009
LitigationJackson said:
PORTAL!!! unless they integrate it with hl2:ep3

I think gordon freeman with a portal gun and a crowbar would be devastating to the combine :D
Portal gun in HL2:ep3 for the WIN

Tread184

Feb 29, 2008
Duke Nukem 3D, lol.
I'd also have to go with Arcanum, Freedom Fighters, Company of Heroes, World in Conflict and Counter Strike...Yes, I said Counter Strike. Why not throw some SimCity 4 in that list?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
sheic99 said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
SYSTEM SHOCK 3!
Sorry, the fanboy in me Demanded caps on that.
Fixed
Believe it or not, that was my original post. I changed it to 2 for whatever reason. God I suck. Thanks though :D

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Star Wars: Republic Commando! Stupid cliff-hanger at the end.

KOTOR needs more, and no, the Obsidian KOTOR II doesn't count; it needs to be made by BioWare.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Eternal Darkness and Alpha Centauri.

Do you hear me Sid Meier, we NEED a new Alpha Centauri!