games that need a sequel

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Igotaname13 said:
Exictednuke said:
i have been looking through some of my old games recently and i noticed a lot of my personal favorites don't have sequels, honestly why no chrome hounds 2 or another castle crashers. so i want to ask the escapist community what games do you think deserve a second installment?
Tom Fulp, the co-creator of The Behemoth, which created castle crashers, listed they are making another game, I am not sure if Tom will be working on it, but it will an art style like the usual. Cartoonish and cute. I heard something about it being about a game that involves partnership.

If you want something to remind you of Castle Crashers, here you go, [url/]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/429765[/url]
wait really, that's awesome!

Predlin

May 23, 2009
Rise of legends 2. Rise of legends was the greatest rts EVAR and a sequal would be godly.

Eggyman

Jul 2, 2009
Predlin you are right, I didn't thought of that. RoL WAS awesome, it would be nice to make a sequel

Rise of Nations could use a sequel

Prey - at the end of the game it says TO BE CONTINUED... game is pure fun, why not make a sequel

EDIT: grammar mistakes

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
Elder Scrolls 5, and Resident Evil 6.

no more fallout games and no more Resident Evil rail shooters

appelssiini

Oct 14, 2009
-Conker 2
-SWAT 5
-GRAW 3
-Half-Life: Episode 3
-Portal 2
-Resident Evil 6... or hell, just do a RE4 remake
-BLACK
-Bedlam
-Castle Crasher 2
-Eternal Darkness 2 and remake of the first one

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
HuddledMass said:
Ring of Red (PS2)
I heard there's a sequel to that on the 360 called Red Ring of Death, but apparently, it breaks your xbox :(
Sorry, it had to be done.
OT: Still waiting for HL2:Ep3, same for BGE2.
New sequels though, I wouldn't mind a Halo 4, but only as a finisher to the series, then. NO MORE.
Ummm.... Fallout 4, Wait, Fallout New Vegas is coming I think...
I'm pretty much catered for with the new batman, Infamous 2 etc.

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
Yeah I've had that "game" a few times... not as fun as the WWII/Mech/RTS game lol